- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14121553，4 年前Many thanks for this great work !! ;-) Maybe hard to install for some people, but I think the documentation is good enough and this work really great with all browsers....
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13603420，4 年前Cannot find a way to install the extra program this requires on a Mac. Have some experience of using Terminal and am very IT literate, without being an IT professional, but can not get this off the ground with the instructions supplied.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Louis，4 年前Not an extension. It's merely a trigger for another program that must be installed (hard to do). This belongs in another category.
There are still no clear instructions on how to actually install all the stuff needed (it's complicated). It's a wonder this extension has such a high rating but I see I'm not the only who wasted his time for nothing.
Suggestion for the next update: Clear, bullet list instructions on how to install all this stuff and a warning that this is not a real extension until another program is installed.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Schwim，5 年前Install was NOT painless and I'm fairly surprised that you don't get a right-click option. Opening bookmarks requires you to open it in the browser you don't want it opened in to then perform the actions in Open With to open it in the browser you really want it opened in when it could have just been a right-click or defined command like shift-alt-click.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 CanIregisterThisTime，5 年前Not enough documentation. Opening a link from release Firefox in Nightly just opens up a new tab. I can't figure out what "command" to put in to get it to open links in Vivaldi. I did visit the github but there's not a lot of information there.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Hackerpcs，5 年前Excellent addon, I use with mpv (various settings like mpv.exe --ytdl-raw-options=format="bestvideo[height<=?1080]+bestaudio/best" to avoid 4K that my internet doesn't handle, mpv.exe --ytdl-raw-options=format=bestaudio for audio only),
to download videos with the help of youtube-dl and a bat file (can be done without a bat, I download both bestvideo and best),
to test pages on ESR (firefox.exe -profile "path\to\ESR\profile" -no-remote) or Chromium or Opera,
to use pre-Quantum addons like DownthemAll or HDS/HLS link detector on 56.0.2,
Very handy, highly recommended.
Easy backup/restore entries option