- 来自 Hackerpcs，4 年前评分 5 / 5Excellent addon, I use with mpv (various settings like mpv.exe --ytdl-raw-options=format="bestvideo[height<=?1080]+bestaudio/best" to avoid 4K that my internet doesn't handle, mpv.exe --ytdl-raw-options=format=bestaudio for audio only),
to download videos with the help of youtube-dl and a bat file (can be done without a bat, I download both bestvideo and best),
to test pages on ESR (firefox.exe -profile "path\to\ESR\profile" -no-remote) or Chromium or Opera,
to use pre-Quantum addons like DownthemAll or HDS/HLS link detector on 56.0.2,
Very handy, highly recommended.
Easy backup/restore entries option
- 来自 gradinaruvasile，4 年前评分 5 / 5It works well.
This extension should be renamed to something more appropriate like "Open url with..." because it can work with anything you put there not just browsers.
I use it not for browsers but to open links with MPV media player (youtube links mainly).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12908324，4 年前评分 3 / 5Useful and works well once configured.
A simple executable script to handle the installation might be useful.
BTW, what's up with the latest update? I don't see why the addon would need access to my download history.
- 来自 kelendral，4 年前评分 5 / 56.8.6 version took some hacks for Basilisk.
I've got the toolbar button working on my Basilisk install matching the one on my Pale Moon install. Took some slight modifications of about-openwith.js, openwith.js, and openwith-fx.xul
It is cool seeing Pale Moon icon in my Basilisk and Basilisk icon in my Pale Moon status bars.
Also convenient for checking how sites render in IE, Edge, FF, Chrome easily.
I prefer the 6.8.6 version on my browsers which will continue to support XUL addons.
- 来自 Bossa Nova，4 年前评分 1 / 5It may not be the developer's fault that he had to modify this extension like this, but now it is useless because too complicated to install. You have to understand what Python is and how to install it (on a Mac). I tried it several times and couldn't.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13717788，4 年前评分 3 / 5Instruction for installation is insufficient, only thanks to user f495dc (not far below) i managed to install this app
i repeat it again here
1. Install Python (Download from link, run file, and then follow install screens)
2. Download the linked .py file and then move it to a special folder or the root of your C:/ drive (I put mine under the python install folder/Lib)
3. Open a Windows Command prompt (Type command or cmd into Start Menu search and select the cmd.exe)
4. Navigate inside the command prompt to the folder where you put the file in #2 (i.e. "cd c:\path_of_file_folder")
5. Run the command given in instructions: "open_with_windows.py install" (You must be in the same folder as the file)
6. Click Test in the extension info screen inside of Firefox. It will tell you immediately if it worked and you can begin finding/adding external programs to launch
- 来自 8394147，4 年前评分 1 / 5Followed the directions for Firefox 57. Doesn't work. I keep getting "open_with_windows.py is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Lame.