评分 3 / 5来自 Grumph，2 个月前
Since last month, some websites stopped working even with all permissions "trusted". Had to bypass the add-on completely to see the content.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 TELLALL4ALL，5 天前good at blocking all intrusive site cracker/hacker/tracking/iding scripts.
Many pages will not allow it's use and will not load. It's x-scripting alerts frequently freeze your browser and/or laptop such that you can't respond to them and you have to terminate the browser and start over-a real PITA. Fix the x-script and other alert problem, it would then be much better.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 yoyo12，5 天前It prevents scripts from running on the websites you visit which is really cool. However you would need to manually enable scripts on sites that you know are safe and want to use.
On average it will make sites load faster as many useless scripts (that track user activity and other things) will not run anymore. It is really cool to only allow what functionality you need from the sites you visit.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Flash，7 天前Until this latest upate, I'd have given it 5 stars. But the newest version is awful. It's broken so many websites. Disabling restrictions doesn't make them work either; I have to disable it completely on those sites.
开发者回应发布于 7 天前Hello, latest version doesn't contain any change justifying these problems.
Probably you're hitting some pre-existing configuration-specific bug. Could you please report with more details at https://noscript.net/forum? Thanks!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 TC，18 天前Absolutely LOVE this extension. It stops the garbage that overflows from social media sites and all others as well including NEWS sites!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 6290297，22 天前i kept getting redirected to a spyware website i had ad block, adguard, and browser guard and nothing worked till this!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14089294，1 个月前I'm not enjoying it!! The latest update to Firefox has made a mess out of my PC. The noscript icon is gone and I have a huge number of web pages I cannot open.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17517349，1 个月前It blocks things from loading which is great but then I have to enable things to find out which things make the site work.
Also the extension will occasionally just stop any page from loading even though it is not blocking anything. I have to disable the extension to make firefox work again.