- 来自 Firefox 用户 13335566，3 年前评分 5 / 5Please. I would be very grateful if you could add the option to copy the url of the images that appear to download. The complement is very good and is the closest thing to what I'm looking for, but not being able to copy the url of the images that appear to download is the reason why I give 3 stars to the add-on.
Thank you and I hope you have my suggestion in mind.
Thank you very much for adding the option to copy the links of the images that we are going to download! I change my rating to 5 stars! I have other suggestions that I will say in the next few days, greetings!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12547684，3 年前评分 3 / 5I am giving for the time being 3 stars for the following reason :
- when it works very useful
- when saving several images, it never work at the first attempt. It seem that the images are saved... and deleted, and we get the message that it failed. I have to try at least 5 time, sometimes until 10 times to get the images saved
- 来自 Leo，3 年前评分 3 / 5Can you please change the downloaded pics to full (largest resolution).
Can it be possible for the addon to follow the thumbnail links and then download the full sized images there (assuming they're the largest resolution images at each link destination)?
If it gets this feature, i give more stars !
- 来自 mystera，3 年前评分 5 / 5So many fake "reviews"… Must be a competitor with an inferior extension of this type.
Also, you cannot rate down an extension because it lacks the features you desire. You have to rate it based on the features it DOES provide and how well they work.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13480246，3 年前评分 1 / 5Alles auf englisch und Funktion ist auch nicht vorhanden, speichert wo er will statt nachzufragen. Packt euren FF Quantum und dieses addon und schickt die Scheiße zum Teufel !!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13479259，3 年前评分 3 / 5Shows a lot of promise, but it has a ways to go to replace the Save Images addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-images/
For galleries, would it be possible for the addon to follow the thumbnail links and then download the full sized images there (assuming they're the largest resolution images at each link destination)?
Alternatively, if each of the thumbnail links were opened in a new tab, could the addon be made to download the largest image in each tab?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13466023，3 年前评分 3 / 5Seems to be a good idea but it frequently download/archive unatended wird thumbnails randomly of sites i have been to during the day. (youtube, facebook etc.) (BUG) Firefox Quatum 57.0 (64 bit)
Maybe triggered by some unknown shortcut/key but the GUI dos not show.
- 来自 R.I.P. IE，3 年前评分 2 / 5Kinda surprised by the high rating tbh..
Decent effort (and clearly the dev has been looking at the original "Image Picker" addon),
but it just doesn't come even close to its functionality or user friendly interface.
- BIG ONE!: does not save from multiple tabs unfortunately (it doesn't advertise it but it's a HUGE downside)!
- by default saves the images in a folder on your drive (without telling you where)
- interface is not in a floating window but a new tab, so you have to constantly scroll back
to your other tabs you were working from
- virtually no settings in the interface, including none for choosing where to save
- no image (pixel) sizes are shown,
so with multiple versions of the same image (like on Amazon and other webshops that have thumbnails
and often 1 or 2 different higher res versions of the same image) you don't see which is what size
- by default creates a folder for every time you use it (instead of giving you an option to control
yourself where to save).
- breaks other default browser functionality, like simply dragging and dropping an image from a webpage
into a folder in Windows Explorer.
There's more, but these are either very useful or - IMO - absolutely necessary options/functionality
that's missing.> - no image (pixel) sizes are shown,
Added in 0.4.0. The URL and the size of the image is shown when hover on the image.
> breaks other default browser functionality, like simply dragging and dropping an image from a webpage
into a folder in Windows Explorer.
Fixed in 0.4.0.
- 来自 Bull，3 年前评分 5 / 5[Edit] Pitched an idea in a review, several days later the idea is a reality. Huge props to the dev(s), despite some of the negative reviews, this extension works perfectly and does exactly what I wanted it to do for me. Raising my rating to 5 stars. [/edit]
This seems to be a promising replacement for "Image Picker" that I was using prior to the most recent Firefox update. The feature I used the most before now was the ability to 'shift + click' to save an image to a pre-specified folder. I would love to see this implemented again. Otherwise, great work dev. It works really well.