- 评分 1 / 5来自 Tape，16 小时前Trash. I'm of the sort who have hundreds to thousands of tabs "open" at once. Half the time I click this extension to take a screenshot, it opens a new tab with update notes at the very end (as if I'm interested); when I close down that tab, the browser focuses on the last tab in my list. Now I need to scroll back 2000 tabs, because your plugin, as I said, objectively is absolute trash. Fix your s***.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Ron，1 个月前Using it for a long time, now it says my "trial" has expired and won't let me use it. I never signed up for a trial. Just tried adding it again, says NOTHING about a trial and I get the same thing, won't let me use it until I PAY for an upgrade. Scam it now is.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 BlackDog，8 个月前Die neue Version 1.11.25 funktioniert nur wenn ich cookies zulasse.
Ohne cookies passiert gar nichts, ausser das der balken bei "hör auf zu erfassen" keinen fortschritt anzeigt wenn man es beenden möchte.
Die alte Version 1.11.18 und auch alle anderen versionen davor haben problemlos ohne cookie zulassen funktioniert.
The new version 1.11.25 only works if I allow cookies.
Nothing happens without cookies, except that the bar at "stop capturing" does not show any progress when you want to stop it.
The old version 1.11.18 and all other versions before that worked without allowing cookies.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15260004，9 个月前Spying on you. All links in PDF are redirected getfireshot.com . Test it yourself and see. Removed. Using the built in screen capture in FF found in customized toolbar instead which does not steal your info
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Reviewer，1 年前I had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 FireFoxNewbie，1 年前There are an overwhelming number of 5 star reviews for this Add-on, which is appropriate given how this app provides an easy and comprehensive method for capturing images when the need arises.
I’m going to become somewhat political here, as a California resident. Because of the horrible economic environment imposed on us here the difficulties in rewarding monetarily those who develop useful tools like this detracts from the ability to do so. For those who have, to some extent, escaped this attack on their prosperity it is good practice to reward those who make outstanding achievements when it comes to Add-ons.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16094004，1 年前Immer wieder steht da 'NEW', aber es kommt nichts new. was soll der blödsinn ihr arkrampen?? das ist verarsche!! version ist seit aug.21 unverändert, Version 0.99.15
Veröffentlicht 27. Juli 2021 – 3,72 MB, also ist das nur dumme werbung.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17326436，2 年前It is not until after installation that you'll really find out that you need extra parts installed to get the features that was probably the reason that you installed this, like me. AND those extra Windows, not available for Mac yet, features are on sale at 33%OFF at $40. W?!