- 来自 bodwyn，2 天前评分 3 / 5Sadly 3 stars because
- each time I go to fb, tab often not being put in a container
- having to login each visit
Using in conjunction with add-ons Fb Container and Temporary Containers.
! You need to know the sequence though!
Add Fb Container add-on first.
DO NOT add a fb container to Multi-Account Containers (MAC) it stops Fb Container add-on!
Today I noticed a tab is on fb and is not coloured (not in a container) I disabled and re-enable Fb Container add-on and it immediately contained the tab.
The fb container I made in MAC keeps reappearing - removed fb from its site list but keeps reappearing in MAC. Will probably rename and add other sites to its site list.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13476815，4 天前评分 3 / 5The only problem I've noticed on FB is that if I want to view what was a live video later (after it was saved) the video won't play. If I disable Facebook Container then the video will play.
- 来自 MiguelDLC，1 个月前评分 3 / 5Good extension but the white bar at the top is very distracting and makes me feel like my facebook tab is my current tab at all times, I would appreciate if this white bar could be more subtle
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14012355，1 个月前评分 3 / 5I love it ... only I hate that I have to reinstall it EVERY TIME Firefux decides to update ... which is far too frequently for my taste ... but they gotta do what they gotta do...
- 来自 pulsar，2 个月前评分 3 / 5It's a very good extension. But I guess multi account container is better. Because you can not use multiple Instagram account if you use this extension. Mozilla needs to enable feature to use multiple Facebook, Instagram if this extension is installed.
- 来自 Bill，4 个月前评分 3 / 5As of today, 28 Mar 2021, Facebook Container 2.1.2 is BROKEN for 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit. It worked in 78.8 ESR 32 bit, but locked me out after the upgrade. When I turn the extension off, Facebook reappears. Remove, restart, and reinstall doesn't help.
 This version WORKS PROPERLY on 78.8.0 ESR 64 bit. I checked it on other versions running on my network, sync'd to the updated 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16204986，5 个月前评分 3 / 5I like this extension but every time it pulls into a container it wipes history of the tab which is kinda annoying. I can't seem to see a setting for that so that might be a future feature
- 来自 Anthony Friot，6 个月前评分 3 / 5Overall, the add-on seems to work. I don't like that it displays the little icon over media content. Sometimes making the text a bit decipherable, it is just irritating to know that there has to be a way to place the icon over the social media icon. Maybe I am wrong.