- 评分 3 / 5来自 ooofest，1 年前Good:
Getting translated results in a popup window after clicking a button near selected text is a good UI style.
It doesnt save window sizes or adapt to the translated text size.
It doesn't have an option to save the source language (such as Detect), which means more clicks to get a proper translation.
In Private Firefox windows it uses any Google signin session from a non-Private window that you may have open - so, it violates the very reason for having a Private window.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13448238，3 年前Unfortunately in the last update, it opens Google translate in a new tab on my both computers instead of popping a new window. Although it works fine in Chrome.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 uneliasmarsu，3 年前clips outside of screen area when defining words close to the bottom of the screen, ability to move the popup would be nice
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Mario，3 年前Hello Jeremy Schomery since you have created this extension which is okay okay, i would suggest you to create or make another or imbibe into this feature of Google Dictionary (by Google) or dictionary which one can use while browsing or doing researches like me. Because while using chrome or chromium, this extension is useful but alas, while using firefox we dont have any such as this working as this great. So I hope you to create this here also or make another based on oxford or merriam webster. Thanks.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 treesap，4 年前It translates foreign words, but what I really wish it did is what the title suggests: Define Words. It doesn't function very well as a dictionary. Sometimes words are defined, other times they're translated--with no real rhyme or reason.
I wish Firefox had a Google Dictionary app that was actually a dictionary, like that available on Chrome.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 PERCE-NEIGE，5 年前I uninstalled it, because it's OK for English speakers, who want to translate everything in English, but if your destination language is not English, it's not useful, if you want to translate page already in English in another language, it says it can't because the page is already in English.
It's possible to change the destination language in the translation window, but I prefer to install an addon with more settings...
Concerning the bubble translation function, I'm not happy with that as it is, as I have some other addons with bubble function, and when I click on the bubble of this addon to have the translation, the popup fails to show (it is displayed 1 second, and then fade away), due to interaction with other bubbles. The context menu menu (in the settings) is much better than the bubble mode.
This addon is also called Panel view for Google translate, in the extension manager, I don't know why.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12775621，5 年前Está apresentando alguns problemas. Impossível de usar, o texto desaparece ao alterar o idioma
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14108973，5 年前Is there memory leak in this add-on? My system is Ubuntu 18.04 and the memory usage rate is way high. It goes down when I close the add-on.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13707754，5 年前Liked so far. Here's my feedback:
- Floating icon should be in line with the design of the new browser.
- Server selection dropdown is buggy on click.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13670736，5 年前Doesnt work. Maybe because of tracking security enabled? Or cookies disabled?
- 评分 3 / 5来自 adix，5 年前1. Can't be scrolled down on some sites (Twitter) so as to see the bottom of the panel.
2. The offset in the "y" direction seems to be inverted? When I set y = +20, I expect the bubble to be pushed upward.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13572567，6 年前Very nice looking extension. Lower part (with translation) is sometimes quite long - it could be scrollable like the upper part.
Unfortunately Firefox CPU usage jumps to 100% after translating the text - had to disable it for now.
I will definitely check back in the future if the resource consumption problems are fixed.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 BD3，6 年前Needs abliity to translate on this page or any Firefox Add-on page. Also needs ability to translate comments on web version of Instagram.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 brucethom，6 年前Translate bubble doesn't show on some pages. Like this one. Firefox Add-ons review page. Which is a shame as I like the pop-up on original page concept.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Tim，6 年前Does not work well with FF Private Window with enabled Tracking Protection. So, there is a few ways to make this addon work in Private Mode:
1. disable Tracking Protection and reload page.
2. disable Tracking Protection completely.
The reason, I suppose, addon uses iframe (not Google API) with mobile version of translator and this address in FF block-list.