- 来自 Mario，1 年前评分 3 / 5Hello Jeremy Schomery since you have created this extension which is okay okay, i would suggest you to create or make another or imbibe into this feature of Google Dictionary (by Google) or dictionary which one can use while browsing or doing researches like me. Because while using chrome or chromium, this extension is useful but alas, while using firefox we dont have any such as this working as this great. So I hope you to create this here also or make another based on oxford or merriam webster. Thanks.
- 来自 treesap，2 年前评分 3 / 5It translates foreign words, but what I really wish it did is what the title suggests: Define Words. It doesn't function very well as a dictionary. Sometimes words are defined, other times they're translated--with no real rhyme or reason.
I wish Firefox had a Google Dictionary app that was actually a dictionary, like that available on Chrome.
- 来自 PERCE-NEIGE，3 年前评分 3 / 5I uninstalled it, because it's OK for English speakers, who want to translate everything in English, but if your destination language is not English, it's not useful, if you want to translate page already in English in another language, it says it can't because the page is already in English.
It's possible to change the destination language in the translation window, but I prefer to install an addon with more settings...
Concerning the bubble translation function, I'm not happy with that as it is, as I have some other addons with bubble function, and when I click on the bubble of this addon to have the translation, the popup fails to show (it is displayed 1 second, and then fade away), due to interaction with other bubbles. The context menu menu (in the settings) is much better than the bubble mode.
This addon is also called Panel view for Google translate, in the extension manager, I don't know why.
- 来自 Too Tuff，3 年前评分 3 / 5One of the never fixed BUGS that has become a pet peeve in this plugin is when you select a word, but the word is near the bottom of the page, when this popup occurs then it too is partially off screen and there is no way to scroll the screen down to see the definition. It renders the plugin unusable. Sadly i doubt the author will fix this due to lack of care or because it doesnt affect him on a daily basis.
- 来自 adix，4 年前评分 3 / 51. Can't be scrolled down on some sites (Twitter) so as to see the bottom of the panel.
2. The offset in the "y" direction seems to be inverted? When I set y = +20, I expect the bubble to be pushed upward.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13572567，4 年前评分 3 / 5Very nice looking extension. Lower part (with translation) is sometimes quite long - it could be scrollable like the upper part.
Unfortunately Firefox CPU usage jumps to 100% after translating the text - had to disable it for now.
I will definitely check back in the future if the resource consumption problems are fixed.
- 来自 Tim，4 年前评分 3 / 5Does not work well with FF Private Window with enabled Tracking Protection. So, there is a few ways to make this addon work in Private Mode:
1. disable Tracking Protection and reload page.
2. disable Tracking Protection completely.
The reason, I suppose, addon uses iframe (not Google API) with mobile version of translator and this address in FF block-list.