- 来自 Firefox 用户 14302445，4 年前评分 5 / 5I am Melodic Intonation Therapy, I had Stroke 3 year ago. I love you work!!
William A. Jones
LaFollette Assisted Living
LaFollette TN. 37766
I was a Speech Teacher for 35+ .
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14250674，4 年前评分 5 / 5Very useful in translating between Chinese/English and listening to pronunciation. It would be even better if "Detect Language" could be default on the left panel when selecting words.
Edit: Language Detection works now as default. Thank you for this awesome change!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 10480073，4 年前评分 1 / 5It would be a 5-star add-on, however:
There are some bugs (memory leak/deadlock) in current version of Firefox, which keep eating CPUs (multi-threads!) and memories.
But I see no other replacement, sign
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14158850，4 年前评分 5 / 5Very nice concept. & I'm amazed the app quite follows material Design. UX feels quite fast too. I'd recommend this over the ''official'' Google's Translate app (which doesn't pop anything out)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14157219，4 年前评分 2 / 5The UI works really bad (the window often opens outside of the visible area and other stressful little things), and it randomly ceases to translate at all, so I suspect that the developer abandoned this project. It's a pity, because with a bit of work, it could be a very good and useful add-on.
- 来自 Too Tuff，4 年前评分 3 / 5One of the never fixed BUGS that has become a pet peeve in this plugin is when you select a word, but the word is near the bottom of the page, when this popup occurs then it too is partially off screen and there is no way to scroll the screen down to see the definition. It renders the plugin unusable. Sadly i doubt the author will fix this due to lack of care or because it doesnt affect him on a daily basis.