- 评分 4 / 5来自 FireOX，2 个月前how to disable the context menu "Google Reverse Image Search"? because it doesn't take any image into search.. please correct this or remove this. Prefer a clean context menu that everything defined listed in the submenu of "Context Search", thanks!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Yaroslav，5 个月前This is an impressive add-on. It helped me to get both English and German wiktionary searches. However, I see a problem with permissions. We all know how often something is breached on the web. Why asking for "access your data for all web sites"? It includes all our passwords and forms! "Context Wiktionary" does a similar job, but asks for NO permissions at all!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Lodhar，1 年前Very happy with that extension, I use it for a while now. But. Recently the "Alt" key to show the Firefox menus stopped working in some tabs (like google search), but not every tab. Safe mode drove me to this extension. Must be a bug, no? Can you look into this?
- 评分 4 / 5来自 jaquio，1 年前great replacement for something firefox should've never removed. now, how do i move the icon so it's out of the urlbar??
- 评分 4 / 5来自 eyebrid，2 年前Very useful but currently buggy: Any change to settings are not saved, even within an active session: Checked "Make new tab active" and switched options at the top of menu, close settings, test and first search engine is not displayed in menu. Reopen settings, all reverted to default. Made changes again, unchecked and rechecked first search, works for the rest of the session but reverts to default again when opening settings or closing firefox. Exported settings to file, but importing does nothing. Try adding a save button in settings.Thanks for reporting this bug. I've entered a new issue on GitHub: https://github.com/odebroqueville/contextSearch/issues/92 . In the future, would be great if you would report bugs or feature requests on GitHub. In the mean time, importing only applies to search engines and not options. Perhaps this is something we should look into going forward.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 manfromix，2 年前It does not work for me too:
1. it is absent in context menu
2. list of search engines in settings is empty
and stays empty after settings reset
3. Tries to add custom engine are not successful
P.S. It started working after plugin reinstalling. Issue to github was added.Would you please file bugs on GitHub, here: https://github.com/odebroqueville/contextSearch/issues
We need to know your versions of Firefox, Context Search and your OS. We also need to know which steps were taken to produce the bug. If you have a backup, i.e. if you've already exported your search engines, then I would recommend removing Context search from your browser, restarting your browser and re-installing Context search. Finally, you can import your search engines.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Polo，2 年前very good add on ,just one thing is the icon is very old fashioned ,could you please re design the icon to be more model like material design ? thanksHi polo, thanks for your review. Are you any good at designing icons (we are not!). If you find an icon which you think would be better suited and that we can buy and use, then please share the link with us. We're always open to suggestions!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 platinum，2 年前In response to your question "After you've imported your custom search engine (after the Firefox update to version 79), does the problem disappear or do you continuously have to re-import your custom search engines after restarting Firefox?"
Yes, the issue is still there everytime I restart Firefox.Strange! I'm having difficulties trying to reproduce this bug. Would you mind entering an issue over at https://github.com/odebroqueville/contextSearch/issues detailing the steps that will allow us to reproduce the bug. Please also include the version of Firefox you're using and your operating system.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Sarkos，3 年前It's a useful add-on, but I have an issue and seemingly no way to report it, since the github repo has disappeared. So here it is: could you please remove all of the console.log calls from the selection.js file?
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15241320，3 年前Its great., however can I suggest one feature:
Would love for a few of the searches to be directly on the right click menu rather under the Context Search drop down menu.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15126044，4 年前This one now deletes my custom search engines whenever I open the browser, but it used to work perfectly. Hopefully, there will be a fix for this soon. I appreciate all the hard work done by the developers to make a great add-on.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Getoffthisplanet，4 年前Been using this add-on for about a year and other than a couple small issues it works great.
Ordering the list of search engines is a little tedious.
I can't say I'm happy with the exif reader in 3.72, I'd like to have an option to remove it.Context Search Lite has been released. It's the same as Context Search but without added functionalities such as the Exif Viewer. https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/context-search-lite/
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13300061，4 年前Unfortunately, the add-on v 3.71 has stopped working again, the context menu was gone. I am very upset!
Old versions of FF has crashed at start!
Today It hasn't been worked. Then I have REinstalled (latest) firefox. I previously saved the file of my own search engines (synchronized with my firefox account for lovely addons, saved my browser bookmarks - it did not need to be restored). It has been start working. :) But I have lost S3.Translator. This addon required own reactivation solutions.
Now I using only old version 3.69 which available right-here.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Alan O，4 年前It's a great addon, but it don't recognize the search engines I had in firefox and the import option needs a .json file that I haven't.
EDIT: Well, I can export json file but when I import json file, only have "undefined" search engines.Hi Alan, Thanks for your review. You first need to backup your search engines by exporting them. That'll generate the .json file you can later import if ever you should lose your list of favourite search engines. Let me know if you have any other questions.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13545587，4 年前Nice add-on, but where is the grid option?
Thanks for the response, can we have an option to use the grid without shift-clicking? Like, when it's "on" in settings, it shows the grid right away, and if it's "off" it works just like it does atm.