- 来自 aptharsia，2 年前评分 5 / 5I've been using this add on for years, thank you developers! But adding it recently, my search engines keep resetting when I restart my browser, how do you stop that?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15291916，3 年前评分 1 / 5It did not pick up all the search engines from my search box, and automatically included several I didn't want instead.Mozilla's Web extension API does not allow for the feature you would like and we have never advertised that the extension offers the possibility to import your search engines from Firefox. Unfortunately, this has to be done manually in the extension's preferences page. Please be fair and reconsider your rating.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15241320，3 年前评分 4 / 5Its great., however can I suggest one feature:
Would love for a few of the searches to be directly on the right click menu rather under the Context Search drop down menu.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15126044，3 年前评分 4 / 5This one now deletes my custom search engines whenever I open the browser, but it used to work perfectly. Hopefully, there will be a fix for this soon. I appreciate all the hard work done by the developers to make a great add-on.
- 来自 GaryK，3 年前评分 5 / 5Hi Olivier. Thanks very much for this extension and your time spent developing it. It replaces a now deprecated extension and is very valuable to me. I am having an issue with 3.72 that others have reported. Namely, when I delete a search engine the list of search engines disappears. A refresh brings it back, but this adds a lot of time to the removal process.
- 来自 Getoffthisplanet，3 年前评分 4 / 5Been using this add-on for about a year and other than a couple small issues it works great.
Ordering the list of search engines is a little tedious.
I can't say I'm happy with the exif reader in 3.72, I'd like to have an option to remove it.Context Search Lite has been released. It's the same as Context Search but without added functionalities such as the Exif Viewer. https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/context-search-lite/
- 来自 ardi21，3 年前评分 5 / 5It's a very usefull add-on but the last update broke it. The context menu dissapeared from right-click options...
- 来自 Alpaca Power，3 年前评分 5 / 5addon is also broke for me but I saw the replies so I know dev is trying to fix the problem. Can only cheer on with a 5 star review while I await the fix...
==edit April 6==
I think the addon is fixed for me now! Thank you so much for the quick fix!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13300061，3 年前评分 4 / 5Unfortunately, the add-on v 3.71 has stopped working again, the context menu was gone. I am very upset!
Old versions of FF has crashed at start!
Today It hasn't been worked. Then I have REinstalled (latest) firefox. I previously saved the file of my own search engines (synchronized with my firefox account for lovely addons, saved my browser bookmarks - it did not need to be restored). It has been start working. :) But I have lost S3.Translator. This addon required own reactivation solutions.
Now I using only old version 3.69 which available right-here.