Firefox 用户 13360870 的评价
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Max，10 天前Great addon! Works on both desktop and mobile Firefoxes. Together with CanvasBlocker and Font Fingerprint Defender it is a perfect substitution for Trace which is outdated for a long period of time and, thus, breaks too many sites
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12401675，14 天前The modified browser profile does not pass Cloudflare's validation. https://webbrowsertools.com/ip address/
- 评分 3 / 5来自 planetm，1 个月前Needs to add Windows 11 profiles and drop Windows 7 profiles under it's random profile setting.
The spoofing options here are out of date with what's available today.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 someone4privacy，9 个月前...good anti-tracking tool...can be improved by using in tandem with Trace...
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17409543，1 年前Works great for spoofing everything and switching the user agent every five minutes.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14149441，1 年前Really like this extension and it's not leaking any of my real information BUT I've done about 10 random experiments on amiunique.org and 7 of them were on red numbers, even as low as 0.1 of al registries... I mean... it's not leaking my real information but the entire point of a spoof-er it's to "blend in" with the crowd making me NOT unique. Even if it's fake information I guess a bad actor could track this pretty "unique" and I guess very identifiable fake information to connect the dots to someone. Could there be an option to only use "common" information, like OS, fairly updated browsers and devices that are on the "green" very "common" not "unique" side of the spectrum?
I know I can choose which ones to exclude but I don't know the rare ones from the common ones. Cheers.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 dangersd，1 年前It's quite good, but seems settings gui is not keeping the pace with new features. Thanks for great effort, I'm sure it'll get better.