- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14128785，5 年前I suspect there is some issue with Adblock that is causing the occasional "scrolling hiccup" when I'm online. It used to be worse on Adblock Plus; replacing it with this severely helped. But this is a minor issue and I do put emphasis on the "occasionally" above; other than that nitpick this is an excellent ad blocker.Hi! I'm not familiar with the "scrolling hiccup" issue. Would you mind opening a ticket at help.getadblock.com so we can look into it? Please include the debug info from the SUPPORT tab in AdBlock's options and a link to a page where you've seen the issue. Thanks!
- Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13802039，5 年前Sometimes cannot add a site to extension list. Lately, cannot use this extension at all, as it refuses to install on Firefox 57.We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty using AdBlock. Can you please send us an email at email@example.com and we will help identify what the issue is for you?
The AdBlock Team
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13711145，5 年前IL Y A TROP DE PUBS LORS OUVERTURE BOITE MAILMerci pour votre avis. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si vous voyez des annonces dans votre e-mail? Nous essayons de comprendre le problème que vous avez afin que nous puissions aider à le résoudre.
The AdBlock Team
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Lars Ahlstrom，5 年前As a newbie, I stay neutral for 2 weeks. If I see that this boat float, and above that, even gets my browsing snappier, I will return raising my admirement, and pay you the fee u then deserve. Personally I really prefer software that specializes on one environment only. Otherwise, software made for "ALL" end up being all for Linux, MacCrap or other browsers. I for example threw out Chrome the other day as I experienced a password security unavoidable LOOP. And I feel much better as a human being w/o Chrome. And Win10 "Edge" is just a laugh. It starts up with a blue screen with a cogwheel, and there it stays.... Why? VPN allergy, I guess. And so it too found a secure place in my "password hysteria dump." Being with this personal computer revolution, since 1980, I just wonder why this extreme security mentality tend to kill off the happiness of computing. Microsoft Hotmail f-ex - dont miss remembering your "letter, capital, number, special char" passwords. Your life will be more unsecure and shorter... :D Just use your childhood friends telephone numbers. Things u never stop remembering. Sorry for going way offtopic... I'll return, Honestly and humble! ;)