- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14128785，5 年前I suspect there is some issue with Adblock that is causing the occasional "scrolling hiccup" when I'm online. It used to be worse on Adblock Plus; replacing it with this severely helped. But this is a minor issue and I do put emphasis on the "occasionally" above; other than that nitpick this is an excellent ad blocker.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Hi! I'm not familiar with the "scrolling hiccup" issue. Would you mind opening a ticket at help.getadblock.com so we can look into it? Please include the debug info from the SUPPORT tab in AdBlock's options and a link to a page where you've seen the issue. Thanks!
- Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13802039，6 年前Sometimes cannot add a site to extension list. Lately, cannot use this extension at all, as it refuses to install on Firefox 57.
开发者回应发布于 6 年前We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty using AdBlock. Can you please send us an email at email@example.com and we will help identify what the issue is for you?
The AdBlock Team
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13711145，6 年前IL Y A TROP DE PUBS LORS OUVERTURE BOITE MAIL
开发者回应发布于 6 年前Merci pour votre avis. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si vous voyez des annonces dans votre e-mail? Nous essayons de comprendre le problème que vous avez afin que nous puissions aider à le résoudre.
The AdBlock Team
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Lars Ahlstrom，6 年前As a newbie, I stay neutral for 2 weeks. If I see that this boat float, and above that, even gets my browsing snappier, I will return raising my admirement, and pay you the fee u then deserve. Personally I really prefer software that specializes on one environment only. Otherwise, software made for "ALL" end up being all for Linux, MacCrap or other browsers. I for example threw out Chrome the other day as I experienced a password security unavoidable LOOP. And I feel much better as a human being w/o Chrome. And Win10 "Edge" is just a laugh. It starts up with a blue screen with a cogwheel, and there it stays.... Why? VPN allergy, I guess. And so it too found a secure place in my "password hysteria dump." Being with this personal computer revolution, since 1980, I just wonder why this extreme security mentality tend to kill off the happiness of computing. Microsoft Hotmail f-ex - dont miss remembering your "letter, capital, number, special char" passwords. Your life will be more unsecure and shorter... :D Just use your childhood friends telephone numbers. Things u never stop remembering. Sorry for going way offtopic... I'll return, Honestly and humble! ;)