- Оцінка 2 з 5від Gnarf, 13 днів томуThis extension doesn't work as expected:
I'd like to use it to archive my article listings on eBay. If I save such a page using SingleFile and then open the saved page, the image magnifier and most other interactive elements do not work. This problem appears in every browser I have tested (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, all up to date at the time of writing). I already have unblocked every resource type in the "Network - blocked resources" section of the extension's options.
Further investigation (looking at the console in Firefox) showed that Firefox wanted to load a bunch of scripts and other resources from the eBay website when opening the saved page. This failed due to the Content-Security-Policy, which is understandable. This means that SingleFile does not download scripts and other resources as expected, or does not save them locally, or does not change the URLs of such resources in the saved page so that the resources' local versions are used when opening the saved file.
Given that, the extension is not usable for me. At least, it doesn't provide anything that "File -> Save Page As ..." does not provide as well (I don't care whether or not a saved page is contained in a single file, and every browser except Firefox can save a page to a single file anyway).
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 12 днів томуThis is a known issue, you can find more info here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/blob/master/faq.md. Although, with your level of requirement, you should save page in the WARC format. This is probably your only hope of saving the web page properly.
The purpose of SingleFile is to save the page in a single file in a standard, durable format - that's what the extension is all about.
- Оцінка 2 з 5від Henry Krinkle, 3 роки томуcould be 4 or even 5 stars but:
1. i'd suggest adding an option to download to a folder other than the location set within firefox and
2. not sure if it's a recent FF update or the add-on itself but it's been failing hard lately. when i set it to close tabs after saving (convenient and seems to speed up the process a bit) it "pretends" to save them but they're nowhere to be found. if i select all and chose "dl selected" or "dl all" with "close after" unselected it usually saves most of the tabs but it's gotten insanely slooooooooooooooooow. like 56k slow.
fixing one or both of these would make it a better add-on and get 5 stars easily.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 3 роки томуThank you, I guess.
1. It's technically impossible
2. Make sure the option "Misc. > save pages in background" is enabled. The missed download bug (when this option is disabled) will be fixed in the version 1.18.50.
This section is intended for reviews. Please report bugs, issues, or regressions here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues, or contact me by email (cf. link "Support Email"). Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes.
- Оцінка 2 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16353757, 3 роки томуI chose to save all links on a webpage (more than 100 to individual images) and it opened more than 100 tabs. [answering the reply below] But opening more than 100 tabs freezes Firefox, is this really the way it should work?