- Оцінка 1 з 5від Ponywka, 2 місяці томуAfter update It got a lot of bugs. It's unstable now. Synchronization between devices is broked. I lost my config on every device just because I reinstalled OS with Firefox and "clear" config got synced with all my devices. It happened after first ugly update when synchronization been broken and needed to run scripts to get config back. Now I can't do that because I got just a clear config :/
I tried to import config from file but they didn't load the patterns. Except that I can't delete proxies because they just stuck for no reason.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16366541, 2 місяці томуsuddenly broken on Ff4Android 121.0 (but not broken on Ff4A 122.x beta). forced to disable/uninstall (& sideload proxymob.xpi which force-edits about:config - even when a:c is blocked my Mozilla. extraordinarily unreliable & feature crippled with tor & orbot. can't request new tor identity/session, nor even a new tor circuit for tab. a sometimes useful, necessary annoyance. proxy function not exactly the same btwn this extension & direct a:c proxy setup. i never use this extension anymore on Ff4Abeta/alpha or on fennic. on those, i edit a:c...
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12537133, 2 місяці томуGuys, developers. Stop it. return version 5.7.1. Because the updates are just not working. The proxy does not work properly. And syncing breaks the settings on other devices where the version was previously installed. That is, I turned on my laptop, the extension has not been updated yet, but synchronization inside the extension works, because of this, all the rules for the proxy are deleted and it is no longer possible to add new ones, because the extension is hanging.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Sergey Stolyarov, 2 місяці томуAfter update to version 8 almost everything is broken: no migration from previous version, no reliable config sync, it keeps losing configured servers and I have to export/import config manually on each device.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від drake_xp, 3 місяці томуThe older version was working fine on android. The latest update breaks it. Proxying doesn't work unless set to tab and "proxy by patterns" is missing on both android and desktop.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від savalione, 3 місяці томуI was using this addon on Android for about a year. Everything was fine before 2023-12-15. Now it doesn't work and it shows me some shitty advertisement from foxyprody developer. 0/10, wouldn't recommend
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 18192964, 3 місяці томуUntil version 7.5.1 this plugin has been great. The version 8 loses the complete old (complex) configuration. The new interface did not work (no reaction if I click something). I reverted to the old version 7.5.1 and disabled updates.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16714938, 3 місяці томуThis is why people never update their stuff. In one single update you completely changed the user interface and it is crap! Some crappy colors that are hard to read, and why are included and excludes all bunched together now? And all of a sudden I find that you defaulted to the proxy being turned OFF after the update! And NONE of the patters work properly! Morons! Who's stupid idea was this? Why don't you give people an option? Or at least WARN people you are going to destroy something they've been using for years! I'm so sick of devs doing this!
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Pollux, 3 місяці томуLack of testing on this module during updates, I went from 7.5.1 to 8.6 and all the conf was lost... and a return to 7.5.1 did not reappear the old configurations ... in short, everything to do again :-(
And now, after switching to 8.8, the exclusions no longer work.
Too bad but I uninstall and switch to SwitchyOmega which is simple and works better.