Відгуки для British English Dictionary (Marco Pinto)
British English Dictionary (Marco Pinto) автор Marco A.G.Pinto
- Оцінка 1 з 5від jazzyrjw, 3 роки томуHello David. Your British English Dictionary for Thunderbird 78 does not work. We cannot download it. It works in Firefox 80.01 ok.Hello!
I am not David, I am Marco.
Maybe you downloaded the version from the other guy?
Mine is here:
Tell me if this solves the issue.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12408816, 3 роки томуNever been able to get this to work!That is because you didn't follow the steps:
And the #4:
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13400426, 3 роки томуprogram for some reason, stops working and I have to re-install it every few days, is there a fix? To the Developers response, ask any questions you have, I use a desk top with windows 7 64bit this has been going on for about a year now. I just notice that spell check is not working any more... come back to this page, I add it again and I'm good for a few days...The information you provide is not enough to analyse your problem.
Send me an e-mail so that we can see how to solve it:
marcoagpinto @ sapo.pt
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Jerry, 4 роки томуNone of the mozilla extensions and addons from "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools/" doesnt a job of being in 2019. Their database are 20 years old where they dont know the word Flipboard which they say is clipboard. SERIOUSLY. None of the english lang or dict works like they are productive friendly for someone working in 21st century where words update daily and social media has changed the words we never thought existed. It doesnt know the word awesomesauce until it is corrected to awesomeness. Most importantly it doesnt detect words from other language that have taken place in English dic like it detects "Laddu or laddoo" as "lad do". LEARN FROM CHROME WHERE IT HAS OPTION TO LEARN FROM GOOGLE FOR SUGGESTIONS. WHERE'S YOURS?
GO FOR BETTER DICTIONARIES PRESENT ONLINE - https://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/the-best-10-online-dictionaries.html
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 4 роки томуHello!
I have nothing to do with Mozilla's add-ons being 20 years old.
What I know is that I update the GB speller every month.
You have the most up to date British speller, when the other speller was abandoned in 2006.
If you find missing words, just e-mail them to me, and, if they are in Oxford or Collins dictionaries, I will add them.
It is not possible to learn from Google suggestions since spellers only have a file with words and a file with affixes to be applied to the words file (it is impossible for me to add menus and such, as it only checks spelling).
I have just added:
48903) laddu + laddoo + ladoo (+plural +'s)
48904) flipboard (+plural +'s - Collins)
"awesomesauce" is a US word according to Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries, so I didn't add it.
In the future, suggest words via e-mail and not by rating my speller 1 star.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 14584450, 4 роки томуPretty awful dictionary.
Doesn't understand plurals of common words and doesn't even know words like customer. It gives a suggestion of custom er . Ermm WTF!
EDIT: I am on Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 (64-bit)
Will increase score if browser update / add on update fixes the issue.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 4 роки томуYes, probably you aren't using it with the latest Firefox.
Remember that Mozilla converted all spellers to WebExtensions and now it requires Firefox 62 or 63 and above.
Only Firefox+Thunderbird 60.5 to be released on 29-JAN will support WebExtensions (60ESR).
Only Thunderbird still has a legacy extension, but after 60.5 is released I will upload only WebExtensions.