- Оцінка 3 з 5від Pierre, 6 днів томуI am taking 2 stars off this add-on for 2 reasons.
First, it sometimes auto fills the needed information and sometimes does not, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
Second, the handling of multiple accounts on the same website is horrendous. It fills in the wrong password even after I MANUALLY selected the right username, and the list of credentials is in no recognizable order, making searching for credentials a real chore.
It makes you wonder whether the developers actually use it for themselves, or they would have noticed this poor design.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від BrunoFortunatto, 11 днів томуFunciona bem, mas tem um erro que depois de aberta a extensão, fica difícil voltar para o navegador! Quando consegui, vi que tinha se aberto várias abas do Bitwarden no navegador! Acho que deveria ter um atalho para voltar a navegação!
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Chris Vanden Berghe, 19 днів томуWorked perfectly until an upgrade a few days ago. Since then the add-on is unable to connect to the desktop application and hence unable to access the vault.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Rumboogy, 3 місяці томуI chose Bitwarden because me research indicated that it had the best security as compared to LastPass and 1Password. What I did not realize when I chose Bitwarden was how stupid and clunky the user interface would be. Using Bitwarden on a daily basis takes more effort than other password managers. Here is an example of this stupidity. You can fill a password on a webpage by right clicking and choosing the item under the Bitwarden context menu. But you can't do this to fill contact info or credit cards. For those you have to click on the extensions icon and select the item you want to fill from the drop down menu. Why have two completely different mechanisms to fill similar types of data?
I switched from LastPass to Bitwarden due to LastPass' continual security problems. I plan to migrate again to 1Password. Their security record is not quite as good as Bitwarden (from my research), but the usability is supposed to be much better from what I have read in reviews.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Cole, 4 місяці томуCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Lorbon, 5 місяців томуBitwarden may be perfect for computer skilled people. But as an older person it is a nightmare.
Instructions should be simple to follow like a tree and as you pass each branch you complete that part of the install. I have found some one else's simple written instructions to follow and they make more cense.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Shreyans, 8 місяців томуRecently moved from Chrome to Firefox and realized that the Bitwarden extension is quite slow on Firefox. I am on a fast machine (Apple M1 Pro), but the bitwarden extension takes about 5 seconds to load the passwords.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Adam M., 8 місяців томуPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 8 місяців томуThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Guccifer, 9 місяців томуIt's almost perfect but the keyboard shortcuts to auto-fill the data are NOT working currently for my PC> I dont get why cuz on Chrome, on Brave, Vivaldi, it works ..here..it doesnt. Can someone tell me why?
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Ricky, 9 місяців томуWith the free program I have several issues. The program continually asks to log into the program. Second I do find that the program will add the password to app log in screens. It does seem to not miss any passwords entered in a program.We're here to help, you can also use biometrics to reduce having to input your master password, see https://bitwarden.com/help/biometrics/ for more information or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17685854, 10 місяців томуThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17682635, 10 місяців томуIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від PeterPiper441, 10 місяців томуThis extension is really buggy on Firefox, especially in private mode. Please fix this issue. Other than that, it's a great extension.Let us know what isn't working for you at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report directly on Github with steps to reproduce for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues