- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17458304, рік томуIt's Great... when it works, quite often I get oops something went wrong, I hope that gets fixed one day
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13404543, рік томуUsed to be a good extension for what it is. A lot of the search engines are garbage and not worth the time it takes to close the tab, but this did what it says until recently. I think container tabs broke it?
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Nikita, рік томуWhy does the extension suddenly needs access to clipboard for searching images displayed on the pages?
EDIT: I read the page dev linked to and I agree with some other users posting there. This clipboard search needs to be optional or not present at all. We can survive without searching images in clipboard.
But I also agree with the author that extensions seem to access a lot already on browser, so I guess it's up to the users to decide if it's worth it or not. Personally, I've not allowed it permission and disabled auto update for this extension for now. I'll change my rating to 3/5 instead of 1.
I've been using this extension for a while, gave it 5/5 initially, not sure why this clipboard image search was that crucial to add. I suggest breaking support for older browsers and allowing people to turn off access to key areas for certain features. People not upgrading older browsers are already under security threat anyway.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено рік томуYou can learn more about the new permission request from this thread:
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Mike Hunt, 2 роки томуIf you know how to reverse image search via Google Images or TinEye the you don't really need this as it just adds more useless search options to those I've mentioned.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від hk97, 2 роки томуneed a default action. I have to disable all other engines one-by-one to not have a submenu