- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Clemens Ratte-Polle, 5 ay önceSwift Selection Search is nice.
But it closes the origin page and open the search in a new tab. o_O
The option to open in the same or a new tab without closing anything should be done.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: rediffusion, 9 ay önceБля буду не удобно много дурацких настроек. Нет папок и подпапок.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Peter J. Mello, bir yıl önceIt's like a bad rip-off of SelectionSK. I wanted to like it, especially when SelectionSK was driving me nuts with the package tracking feature run amok, but it's slower and doesn't use screen real estate as well. I guess it's back to 'Old Faithful' for me, package tracking insanity or not, heh.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15065960, 4 yıl öncedoesnt disappear auto when click anywhere on page (it should). need to scroll the page , is stuck on some pages . this is annoying.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 4 yıl önceHello!
It should indeed disappear. :) Can you please try it with all other addons disabled? It could be a bug, but since it's working for me and there were no other reports of this problem, I would like to rule out interference from other addons first.
Please let me know at email@example.com if the problem persists (notifications in the reviews can be weird).
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: PaceyPimps, 5 yıl önceHas promise but it only brings 4 search engines and does not explain well how to ad custom. It should add alot more for you to add like Amazon pintrest thepiratebay ect..
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 5 yıl önceHey there!
Sorry to hear that I'm not explaining how to add engines very well. :(
SSS only includes a few search engines as (working) examples. You can import all search engines you use in your browser, for example, and then you can even add custom engines. Everything is explained under the instructions section of the add-on's options page. If you feel confused after reading those, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to understand the problem and explain as best as I can. :)
I can't add your browser engines automatically without user intervention because of browser limitations, and I don't add more than the basic 4 because then people would start asking for many many many engines that are not present, when they really should add those that they use. :)
I hope this makes sense!
All the best,