- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13253653, 23 gün önce5 üzerinden 4 puan!!!!! Es erleichtert mir wirklich sehr vieles !!!!!
Sehr gut gemacht. Sehr super durchdachtes "SEARCH Add-On". Aber weil es so viele Funktionen bietet sollte es Anfangs eine "Sprachauswahl der Einstellungen" für die wichtigsten Sprachen geben.
(Deutsch; Französisch; Spanisch; Chinesisch; Russisch usw.)
Firefox der beste Browser für mich seit 2003 weil es so tolle Leute wie sie (Daniel Lobo) gibt.
- yazan: denis1276, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanAfter last update, all settings reset when i close and reopen ff.Hi! I'm so so sorry about this! :( It was due to a mistake in version 3.43.0 but I've reverted it to the previous one about one hour ago thanks to an email from another user.
Version 3.43.2 will fix this problem and is already awaiting review by Mozilla. The old version 3.42.1 is also safe.
Please see more details here:
My sincere apologies,
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15733498, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanAwesome add-on, huge customization facility, quite easy to handle! Fantastic!
BUT: Unfortunately, it seems not to work in Firefox' reader view. Even after i pressed the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+Space), SSS did not give any sign of live. But when viewing the same website outside reader view, SSS worked fine.
I often use reader view and would like to use SSS combined with it, e.g. to search expressions from a complex article in a dictionary. Could you please let me know if there is a way to use SSS inside reader view? Thanks :-)Hello and thanks! :)
Sadly, there's nothing SSS can do in the reader view. This is an issue in Firefox itself, since it doesn't allow extensions to add content to the reader view (the issue is tracked here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1371786 and in my own issues page here: https://github.com/CanisLupus/swift-selection-search/issues/144).
It seems we'll have to wait! :(
- yazan: Gezgin, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanKullanışlı bir eklenti, 4 yıldız veriyorum. Çünkü eklenebilecek çok şey var gerçekten, yine de ayarları güzel, gelişmiş. Kendim duckduckgo ekledim kolayca ama ayarlarda ya da eklentide olmayan ve olabilecek çok fazla özellik var. Umuyorumki ilerde daha da gelişir. Yine de sevdim eklentiyi ve kullanıyorum.
Thank you for the review! :) Do you want to tell me in more detail what settings you think SSS should have? Also feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.
1) Eklentiye metin çeviri özelliği gelse güzel olur, yeni sayfada değil, seçilen kelimeleri eklentinin küçük bir penceresinde çevirse.
2) Seçilen cümleyi notlara ekleme seçeneği olabilir.
3) Seçilen kelimenin şimdiye kadar toplamda kaç defa seçildiği gösterilebilir.
4) Bütün seçilen metinlerin gösterildiği bir yer olabilir.
5) Adres çubuğunda da çalışsa.
6) Seçilen kelimenin sayfada kaç kez tekrarlandığı gösteren bir sayı olabilir.
7) Bir kelime seçildiğinde, sayfadaki bütün aynı kelimelerin mesela sarı renk ile işaretlenmesi seçeneği olabilir.Thank you for the review! :) Do you want to tell me in more detail what settings you think SSS should have? Also feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15550222, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanAwesome tool. Set up 8 search options but did not export created list. Currently looking for a place to configure my settings and updates and add new search engines. If someone knows how to that - let me know.Hey, thanks for the review. :)
I'm not sure what you mean! Were you not able to create new engines in the addon Options menu? Or are you looking for something like a website where people can share search engines for SSS? (that doesn't exist, as far as I'm aware)
Please reply to email@example.com, since I may not see an update here in the reviews.
- yazan: Aquila, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanExpansion can be and good, BUT it is necessary to add search plug-ins manually, it is a lot of unnecessary settings, and here in the Selection Context Search expansion everything is established automatically https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1907/9a/c048b4a524c8.jpg
P.S. Dear Daniel, if you have time and an opportunity create here such plug-in to the addition, (that "SEARCH" automatic was added on any websites, as on a screenshot) then it the price will not be.
Good luck! https://c.radikal.ru/c08/1907/19/4d077a9e4aea.jpgHi there and thanks for the review! :)
I understand, but it's hard for me to maintain a decent list of search engines up to date for SSS's users, so I prefer if people add their own engines. You can also import the ones you use in the browser. People suggested creating a webpage where users could add the engines they are using, like a Wiki, though that would also have to be moderated and it's really hard to do that in my free time.
Regarding the unnecessary settings, I also don't use most of the options, but almost all were user-suggested via email, GitHub or in reviews, so someone is finding them useful. ;) If you have ideas about what to do about them without removing them, I accept feedback!
- yazan: Renerelire, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanVery useful extension! I use it all the time for almost everything I search. I can search in Ebay and have the results classified by prices and by sells only. Same thing for Amazon.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14961303, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanhello and thanks for this good add on. is there any way that i can sync search bar of firefox with the sss context menu. I imported the search.json.mozlz4 but I want when change the order of engines and add some new ones, the searchbar synces with that. what should i do? is it possible at all? i get an export file but I didnt know what should i do...
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 3 yıl önceHello and thank you for the review. :)
If I understand correctly, you want to add new engines and change their order in SSS but then have those same changes happen in the browser's engines. Is that it? If so, this is not possible. The browser engines work in a different way than SSS engines. They are completely separate things after importing them into SSS. As for the export function in SSS, it is only used for backing up your settings (you can also use Sync).
If I understood incorrectly please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notifications for these reviews might not be the best. :)
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14550762, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanLast thing you need to ad: the possibility to disable the plug-in from a personal list of websites!