- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Dewnan, bir yıl önceI've used this for years and set contexxt basic searches.
In the last 2 weeks I've played with the popup with a shortcut... 4 thumbs up!
Best addon's THIS, Violentmonkey and uBlock.
EDIT: the best is setting a group search..... awesome.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: 7russ, bir yıl önceI've been using this add-on for a few months now and it's an absolute game changer. It takes a little while to figure out how to add custom search engines and tweak the settings, but once you do it makes navigating the internet so much faster and more streamlined.
You can even add refined Google searches using the prefix "site:" to search within a specific website (great for sites like Reddit that have a terrible in-site search engine), or search by domain extension like .gov or .edu using "site:.gov:". Or any other Google prefix like filetype:, define:, cache:, etc. Look up Google operators for a full list.
These are things you could always do, but being able to just highlight a word or phrase and have it done in a couple clicks is amazing.
Also, make sure to allow popup on editable fields. That way you can type whatever you want to search for in any editable field and use SSS to search wherever you want without having to go to the website first.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: wiz, bir yıl önceAlmost perfect. This add-on provoke to stop the Twitter page update.
Please add the ability to insert a space when selecting multiple items.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17229354, bir yıl önceThe best extension with a tons of features. It's a pity the maintainer does not have time to maintain it anymore. Maybe it would have been wiser not to add so many features and keep it simple
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14108576, bir yıl önceFive stars because obviously this is my problem, not the extension's, but...
Out of the box it works, but I can't figure out how to do any of the customization that would make it truly valuable. Like,
① How do I add a search engine? I can follow the instructions, but adding a link to, say, dictionary.com takes me to that address, dictionary.com, not to a search for the highlighted word.
② What do P and C stand for in the "Search Engines" chart?
③ Where can I ask questions like these? A review seems the wrong place, but "Homepage" and "Support site" both lead to the same github page, which isn't for a non-techy like me.