- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: alexandroid, 21 gün önceNice, simple design. Main flaw - doesn't terminate the tab once the timer expires, it's only triggered on navigation events. Sometimes this is exactly what I want but in others it's not enough.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17722189, 5 ay önceThis could be 5 stars if after you put it on pause, the site you have blocked would shut down when the timer ran out. As it is, you can navigate anywhere you want on the site you're on when the time runs out, as long as you don't leave that site or refresh the page. Not good for stopping rabbit holes unfortunately.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 12363296, 2 yıl önceYeah, it works at preventing you from opening a page that's in your block list when it's enabled. But it's a major flaw that if you pause it and keep scrolling on the same page it will never even tell you when the time's up.
Likewise, pausing it doesn't automatically reload the pages blocked which is a minor annoyance.
Also, a form of importing/exporting block lists would be nice.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Nuno, 2 yıl önceDoesn't quite work for me. If it would limit browsing during the "pause" period to the selected pause time, it would be perfect. Just has it is, it's just easy to click on pause and carry on browsing indefinitely...
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Christina, 3 yıl önceTwo complaints:
1 - I wish the impulse blocker would come into effect as soon as the pause timer runs out.
2 - Sometimes after the pause timer runs out I can click on different links of the blocked web page without necessarily refreshing the page, even though the url does change, thus letting me continue to access the page.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15391377, 3 yıl önceAlmost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Michael Große, 4 yıl önceWould be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15045287, 4 yıl önceNeeds to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15052151, 4 yıl önceGreat on desktop, but mobile version on/off functionality doesn't work.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 4 yıl önceFixed in the upcoming versions. However I'm having trouble making that version reviewed and accepted by Mozilla. So needs a little bit of time.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14662736, 4 yıl önceGreat on desktop, but form buttons on mobile (on/off and pause buttons) are not working.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14496352, 4 yıl önceSo far it is great; however, there are two thing that would make this application much better:
1. Turning on or off should just be one click on the toolbar icon -- you should not have to click it once to go to the on/off toggle; it should just click (and be lit up when on) and click (and be unlit when off).
2. Having it default to the last implemented option as opposed to defaulting to "on" currently.