- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 12363296, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanYeah, it works at preventing you from opening a page that's in your block list when it's enabled. But it's a major flaw that if you pause it and keep scrolling on the same page it will never even tell you when the time's up.
Likewise, pausing it doesn't automatically reload the pages blocked which is a minor annoyance.
Also, a form of importing/exporting block lists would be nice.
- yazan: Nuno, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanDoesn't quite work for me. If it would limit browsing during the "pause" period to the selected pause time, it would be perfect. Just has it is, it's just easy to click on pause and carry on browsing indefinitely...
- yazan: Christina, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanTwo complaints:
1 - I wish the impulse blocker would come into effect as soon as the pause timer runs out.
2 - Sometimes after the pause timer runs out I can click on different links of the blocked web page without necessarily refreshing the page, even though the url does change, thus letting me continue to access the page.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15391377, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanAlmost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- yazan: Michael Große, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanWould be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15045287, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanNeeds to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15052151, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanGreat on desktop, but mobile version on/off functionality doesn't work.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14496352, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanSo far it is great; however, there are two thing that would make this application much better:
1. Turning on or off should just be one click on the toolbar icon -- you should not have to click it once to go to the on/off toggle; it should just click (and be lit up when on) and click (and be unlit when off).
2. Having it default to the last implemented option as opposed to defaulting to "on" currently.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14070838, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanYou must now block page one by one. So you can't take a list and block everything at once. Extremely much work and wasted potential. Hope for an update that also solves this problem. Everything else works great. Operation is also simple and good.