- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Nory, bir ay önceAs Mahmoud already said a year ago: "Great and simple add-on , however If I allowed a blocked site for a certain time , it doesn't auto block it after the countdown is finished , the page has to be refreshed to allow the addin to block it , would be really appreciate to fix this minor bug and thanks for the addin :)"
I would like to add I can still browse other pages within the blocked site which defeats the point of having the pause button. If only they fixed this! I won't remember to refresh the page after being stuck in a social media loop, so I was really hoping the pause buttons would work properly. :(
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Sergeevich, bir yıl önceПри аварийном выключении Firefox высвечивается пустая страница дополнения, на которой ничего нет. У других дополнений такой проблемы нет.
С недавних пор вообще перестал работать - белая страница, переустановки не помогают.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15011436, 2 yıl önceWorks nicely, but doesn't allow you to block specific subdomains. Makes it near useless for people who want to be able to access music.youtube.com but not www.youtube.com, for example.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Noel Curray, 2 yıl öncetried it. can't change the time i want. can't block all website. you have to block it one by one.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: MichelleB, 3 yıl önceI really want to like this extension, solely for its simplicity. But, when you pause it, it doesn't come back on unless you refresh the page. If I pause it for 5 minutes, I expect it to block the site I'm on after 5 minutes. I shouldn't have to set a separate timer.
Also, sometimes it just turns itself off and I have to go back in the settings and turn it on manually.
Finally, lately, I can't even open the settings to turn it back on.
I have ADHD and I was hoping this would be helpful with time management, but instead it's more of a hindrance.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14184187, 3 yıl öncei have an issue. Once the pause in blocking is over, you can keep using the tab you're on. Could you make it so that once the pause is over, the tab gets blocked? or that i can't click on any link.
For example, i'm on youtube. I paused blocking for 5 minutes, but once the pause is over, i can keep watching videos.
If you fixed this, i'd give the addon 5 stars.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Maja Potega, 4 yıl önceEntweder verstehe ich das Add-on nicht oder es ist nicht das, was ich dachte, das Add-on ist. Ich möchte gerne verschiedene Websites blocken und das nicht nur für 3 Stunden, sondern permanent. Die Chip Website wurde gar nicht geblockt.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 12337589, 4 yıl önceWorks well for most websites but doesn't block Twitter, which is my biggest distraction. As such, it's not very helpful to me.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 4 yıl önceYes, that's a well-known problem we have. It's related to the way Twitter website is loaded in browser. We have talked about it here: https://github.com/raicem/impulse-blocker/issues/33
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13644001, 5 yıl önceWorks great, but the stupid POS won't turn off.