- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 2 จาก 5โดย HonestReviews, 10 เดือนที่แล้ว7-4-23 update: Since the so called "developers" at rotten onion ship this extension with their crappy browser, you would think they would make an add-on that doesn't freeze your tor browser, but alas it is not to be. Then their crap browser asks you to disable it to unfreeze the page?? what's up with that? Many pages will simply not work with this addon. Needs to be faster, not block page loads or freeze your ffox browser.
Freezes your system when reporting x-site and ID alerts. Unacceptable. Mozilla/tor connection to this review page is being interferred with/blocked had to reload twice.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 2 จาก 5โดย TELLALL4ALL, 1 ปีที่แล้วgood at blocking all intrusive site cracker/hacker/tracking/iding scripts.
Many pages will not allow it's use and will not load. It's x-scripting alerts frequently freeze your browser and/or laptop such that you can't respond to them and you have to terminate the browser and start over-a real PITA. Fix the x-script and other alert problem, it would then be much better.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย yoyo12, 1 ปีที่แล้วIt prevents scripts from running on the websites you visit which is really cool. However you would need to manually enable scripts on sites that you know are safe and want to use.
On average it will make sites load faster as many useless scripts (that track user activity and other things) will not run anymore. It is really cool to only allow what functionality you need from the sites you visit.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 3 จาก 5โดย Flash, 1 ปีที่แล้วUntil this latest upate, I'd have given it 5 stars. But the newest version is awful. It's broken so many websites. Disabling restrictions doesn't make them work either; I have to disable it completely on those sites.
การตอบกลับของนักพัฒนาโพสต์เมื่อ 1 ปีที่แล้วHello, latest version doesn't contain any change justifying these problems.
Probably you're hitting some pre-existing configuration-specific bug. Could you please report with more details at https://noscript.net/forum? Thanks!
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 3 จาก 5โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 17517349, 1 ปีที่แล้วIt blocks things from loading which is great but then I have to enable things to find out which things make the site work.
Also the extension will occasionally just stop any page from loading even though it is not blocking anything. I have to disable the extension to make firefox work again.