- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 15230849, 10 วันที่แล้วMany thanks for such an amazing gem and work!
Some ideas to consider in future versions / updates:
1. In View Mode 5, make it either automatically expanding / reducing the number of columns based on available space or make configurable (like 3, 4, 5, 6 columns). This is very helpful with large 4k screens.
2. In all View Modes, when viewing a folder with multiple feeds, would you enable the sorting / categorizing per feed? So, when you are browsing a folder of 10 feeds for example, it would be great to see the articles in this folder categorized by feeds and each category is sorted by time or points. So, grouping option for articles in a folder by "None" "By Feed" or "By Date".
3. It would be great to have an option to make articles read when scrolling with mouse. Currently, the articles are not set as read except if you move several pages until I press space bar. I think this only works if you enable the show Unread only.
4. In View Modes 3 and 5, it would be great to show the article image in a box to the right/left of the article list instead of just the icon.
5. In View Mode 3, it would be great to have an option when scrolling with mouse to the end of the current article to move the next one.
6. I noticed that Telegram channels is supported but you need to preview the channel to be able to recognize it. Some other reader platforms automatically detect that and add it. I think there will be like '/s/' between the telegram domain and the channel name to be recognized correctly.
7. It would be great to have the settings saved either locally to a backup file or through Firefox cloud to be able to take it to another device easily. Currently you have to export the rules and feeds, but I am not sure if it's possible to backup the other ones like tags and Saved Items.
8. It would be so great when viewing an item to have button to load full content for that item without going to the website.
9. It would be great to use Esc key to close an item beside the "Enter" key.
10. When reaching the last item in a feed, it would be great to prompt you to move to next feed and if you reach (read) the last item in a last feed in a folder to enable you to move to next folder. Great for people using mouse more than keyboard.
11. It would be great to have an option to make items with Older than x days to be read.
12. In View Mode 5, it would be nice to have an option to show the images at the top of the texts while unifying the sizes of the images. That should make so easy on the eye when moving through articles.
Keep it up :)
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย Saverio, 1 เดือนที่แล้วThe best rss feeds aggregator ever created! No Ads, no spam, import/export capabilities, intuitive user interface, organize rss feeds in folders... what else? Even more!
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 4 จาก 5โดย Arka, 3 เดือนที่แล้วIt's really good and simple. But : it would be perfect if we could sync different devices (quite annoying to export and import subscriptions : you never do that actually). Or maybe I didn't found the way? Anyway big thanks for your work!
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5โดย me, 3 เดือนที่แล้วThey talk about privacy being important but yet the add on requires access to data for all web sites...explain to me how is that secure and in keeping with their privacy promise?
Without that permission the WebExtension cannot access any URLs. Please reconsider your 1* rating.
PS. Since Feedbro is a Mozilla recommended extension, source code of EVERY release is manually reviewed to ensure it's 100% safe.