- โดย Slope Wallet (chrome port), 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Used to be my go to browser, fast and best for privacy. Went down the hole when it announced that it was censoring searches... removed the extension and changed my search engine. Really went downhill.
- โดย Abundant, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Duck Duck GOne indeed! We are all moving to Brave and eventually YaCy. We WILL punish you for attempting to corrupt our freedom. You made this bed.
- โดย FFToph Beifong, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5F you DuckDuckGone. I could tolerate your shitty and inferior algo in return for privacy and non-biased search results, but then you're becoming like Google/Bing with biased search results, so now you're just a shittier search engine compared to them. F you.
- โดย Wellerstind, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5DDG no longer respects free speech and targets civilians for their government's wrong doings. Cannot recommend anything by this company, now or in the future unless their CEO/Founder leave the company. He doesn't believe in free speech
- โดย BL4CK, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Used to be my favorite seach engine. But since they started judging what is truth and what is not, what i should and what i should not see, there is no reason to use it anymore.DDG used to be about privacy AND FREEDOM (because you can't separate those two thing).
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 10782222, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5This site censors search results and is funded by a venture capitalist fund. If I could give DDG a minus rating I would. Don't trust me research it for yourself. There are a couple of search engines on Firefox that are private & not censored: Brave & Presearch.
- โดย Jason DiManna, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Switched from Google originally and really enjoyed. Now public statements of filtering or censoring results disappoints me. Let me be the judge of what is fake news!
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 13997341, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5After years of using it im done whit DDG... "At DuckDuckGo, we've been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation."
- โดย Free to Decide 1971, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5I've been a long-time user and supporter of DuckDuckGo - telling friends and family it's a great alternative to Scroogle's manipulation and data tracking. I created an account today just to write a review and voice my displeasure for DDG's new policy of censorship.
I am an adult with the capacity for critical thinking and judging for myself whether someone has provided sufficient evidence to support their claim. I DON'T need and DON'T want a search provider to cultivate, eliminate, or discriminate the results that show up when I am searching for something.
I can no longer in good conscience support DDG, and will start using a different search provider going forward. They lost my support the moment they decided to censor the free flow of information. Even if they reversed their decision tomorrow, it will take some work for them to earn back my trust and support.
- โดย IWantPrivacy, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5I used to really trust DuckDuckGo. You have betrayed the community of those of us who want freedom as a whole. Deciding to deem what is good or bad and then removing that you deem bad from our searches is exactly why so many of us switched from companies like Google and Facebook to you. You've just proven to the world that you too are tracking us. Why are you deciding to govern what we see? That should be up to us not you. Developers, DuckDuckGo has lost what it once stood for and fallen so far down. DuckDuckGo is now just like Google and Facebook. One of the reasons for anonymity is so that we can get information that is NOT filtered. It should be up to the end user to determine what is right or wrong. You're removing a key factory that makes us human, critical thinking! You have effectively removed that from the end user. I'm now going back to every place I've used DuckDuckGo as default search engine and changing it to something else. Sad part is I can't even trust that you want filter my searches for a new search engine that will be anonymous.
- โดย romantic_pessimist, 3 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5First time i review an extension, and it is because it vastly undermined my trust in it. now won't be a major problem for my day to day life, but i'm not gonna embrace and wait till something i might find interesting or useful will be censored.
I'm gonna manually manage my adblock, and privacy setting, even if it suck, i find it essential for my well being to have the most extensive type of freedom i can get
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 13343953, 4 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Used to recommend DDG to people and used it myself for years on all my devices. I have now switched to Brave everywhere. Privacy AND anti-censorship.
There is a false dichotomy that being anti-censorship means being Alex Jones 2.0. This makes it easy to dismiss people's complaints
Facebook censored a peer-reviewed articled published by the British Medical Journal (BMJ), one of the most respected medical journals. Lack of transparency for how something is branded "fake news" is worrying.
The most respected newspapers promoted the "WMD in Iraq" years ago. But I guess propaganda machine is cool when brown kids are killed instead of those bought by rich couple abroad (see news of kids from paid surrogacy stuck in Ukraine).
I am sure an underpaid intern knows better about what is disinformation and what is true.
- โดย || BeeBee ||, 4 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5DuckDuckGo used to stand for Internet privacy. You ask us "Why You Should Care" ... guess you are right as it turns out the you don't care much no more since starting to censor search results. You have just lost my confidence reveling that you have become a player in the great narrative. Shame on you guys!