- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย mgkrupa, 2 เดือนที่แล้วThis is one of those excellent addons that once you've tried it, you'll wish that you had known about it earlier.
It currently works on most sites although not all, since some sites will simply refuse to send you the original jpeg/png (or the image may not even exist in that format on their servers). In those cases you can use the author's other addon "Save webP as PNG or JPEG (Converter)" to convert to jpeg/png.
It has never broken any website for me or caused me any trouble so it's pretty easy to forget that you even have it installed. But at the same it has made saving pictures so much less annoying.
How can I tell it's working if I forget I even have it? Well whenever a site forces a webp file on me then the "Save webP as..." addon makes a popup appear asking me if I want to convert the file. Since installing this addon, I see that popup much MUCH less often so on those rare occasions where I do see this popup, I suddenly remember this addon and realize that it's been silently doing its job in the background for a while.
Thank you for the great addon jscher2000!
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย JMS, 3 เดือนที่แล้วSimple and effective. It tells the server that you can't read webp formats so that web server sends you JPG or PNG. You can also tell it not to send avif files. I don't have a problem with webp/avif, but websites are recompressing lossy formats (JPG) to these new formats and that I don't like.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย The Disintegrator, 4 เดือนที่แล้วThank you Thank you Thank you!
webp might be nice to allow smaller images, but when I want to download them it's a pain. Almost no program knows how to handle webp images
Any chance you can make is work in FF mobile? pretty please
การตอบกลับของนักพัฒนาโพสต์เมื่อ 4 เดือนที่แล้วSomeone once told me how to test extensions on mobile but it was a bit beyond me. The code is open source, so someone who knows the ropes certainly could port it over.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย Zachario, 4 เดือนที่แล้วFantastic. Works exactly as described so far, only issue I ran into is you have to restart firefox for it to work after installing, but this might be a thing with all addons.
Don't mind the 1-star reviews: some people just aren't very smart and they put the blame on the program rather than the user.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย Mark Simon, 4 เดือนที่แล้วWorked perfectly. I have it turned off by default because, obviously, the new formats are better, but sometimes I need the older formats for compatibility.