- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 4 จาก 5โดย WarmMachine, 20 ชั่วโมงที่แล้วWorks well, but there's a problem with the Twitch.tv website where after selecting to clip any stream, you get greeted with this error message on the next screen: "This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (Error #4000)".
Turning off this add-on fixed the issue. But maybe if there was an option to disable the add-on on certain domains it'd be better than having to turn the add-on on and off depending on what website I'm at.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย Anna, 1 วันที่แล้วSo far it's working well. Some movies and YouTube videos I could barely hear before, are now significantly louder. Also means I no longer have to use a bluetooth speaker.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 2 จาก 5โดย Dimitri, 2 วันที่แล้วunfortunately it no longer works: I used it for certain guitar course videos published at low volume on their platform (Breakthrough guitar ) but for about a couple of weeks it has no longer worked, the video becomes totally silent and it is necessary to refresh the page to restore the audio. Previously there were only a few videos every now and then for which the extension caused an error and the video didn't start , but many others were amplified correctly. Can you solve it?
At the moment the only possibility is to do a double pass, wasting time, taking the video link with the video download extension and then viewing the stream in VLC... thus being able to manage amplification.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย JustMike, 2 วันที่แล้วWorks on basically every site that I want such as Netflix, Youtube or paid courses sites. The only issue I have is that it can break fullscreen sometimes, but pressing F11 works just fine
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5โดย Smith Bay, 4 วันที่แล้วJust what i needed. I had an issue with an site that had it's standard volume setting, wayyyyy too low. Even with noise cancelling earphones, hearing anything was a struggle. This addon fixed the problem for me, so thanks to the creator
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5โดย landsharkkidd, 5 วันที่แล้วInitially, this addon is great! Did what it does on the tin, made it easier to hear YouTube without making my volume go up to 50% (especially while wearing headphones).
Though I noticed whenever I was in a text-input area, specifically wordpress I would CONSTANTLY get "" added into the textfield. I couldn't figure out what it was, until just now someone mentioned going to the about:debugging section and find the UUID/Manifest URL which exactly mirrors the c419.
Basically from other Reddit posts and even a few reviews here, mention that this extension will try and inject Aliexpress affiliate and redirects. I don't think I ever experienced anything bad with getting re-directed to an Aliexpress alt. But who knows. Also, doesn't surprise me considering that the creator of this extension has two Aliexpress extensions, it doesn't surprise me at all.
What this extension was doing, was whenever I'd use Wordpress, it would try and put in a video of somekind, but could never do it and so I'd just have this icon, as well as making a whole bunch of new paragraphs for no reason. So now with this extension uninstalled (and reported!) I should be able to finally use Wordpress with some peace and quiet.
- ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5โดย Zephyr Cloudrunner, 6 วันที่แล้วWhile this addon works as intended, it does some shady things with background ad loading and iframe injection to keep them hidden from view. Does not seem trustworthy.