- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 14450305, för 42 minuter sedanI am not a computer expert, so some of the things I don't understand that happen when downloading video using Video Download Helper may well be due to my having lack of expertise. I only have it for Firefox as I don't use Edge, and don't think I use Chrome, (if so, not willingly). The first few years using your program, it seemed to be easier for me to figure out and I don't recall having any feeling of frustration or disappointment... then things changed and it threw me off. I appreciate your service as it allows me to hold onto videos in a place I can find them, in order to view them as opposed to straining to recall and research where the video is.
Overall, I am thankful for you providing this tool. I hope to learn more how to maximize my understanding of all its attributes.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Will, för 15 timmar sedanIt used to be a lot better. As in the previous build just a week or two ago. Sites I've used it on forever, it no longer activates for or even lights up. Something as simple as downloading from DepositFiles, the final step after captcha, it would light up, let me copy the url so I could put it in a download manager. Now it just sits there dead, not reading it right. And certain other tube sites and whatnot, no longer works.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av CmdSpock, för en dag sedanals ze werkt is het een mooi ding, maar er zijn meer problemen met deze addon dan dat ze werkt. en ik kan begrijpen dat men sommige video's beveiligt en dat de manier van handelen eerst moet achterhaald worden, maar als ik betaal voor een licentie zou ik graag hebben dat ze werkt naar behoren en niet "SOMS"
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av bbug, för en dag sedanwas good for a while until I wanted videos that required "conversion" or recombining of video and audio. basically all of youtube. They force you to pay $28 or you get a watermark. no option to download video and audio separately. They basically do the conversion and extra watermark processing for free and then hold out their hands for $28 saying its very expensive. If it was so expensive, why'd you process and give me the watermarked files for free?
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Frankski, för 2 dagar sedanI agree with all the recent opinions. This was a wonderful download app until I accidentally updated. Now it is hit or miss whether the desired video shows up in the download choices. I also prefer to have the firefox processor download the video and not the DownloadHelper Companion App as it errors out 30-40% of the time. But this most recent Helper update ignores my selection of Browser processor instead of Companion App processor. This version has too many bugs in it. Will be seeking another download app if these aren't fixed.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 13947937, för 3 dagar sedanUsed to work perfectly, now unfortunately it's very hit and miss as to what you can download, even with the extra add-on which I didn't like to have to install it worked great then started to get errors again.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 16341077, för 3 dagar sedanAs others have noted, the most recent updates have rendered a formerly great extension quite unreliable. I'm giving it three stars with the expectation that things are likely to get better, but as of now it's really worth only two, as it works about a third of the time. [Edit: Down to two stars. The frequent failures render it essentially worthless now.]