Betygsatt 5 av 5av ATK, för ett år sedan
Absolutely superb extension that does the job where other more established downloaders like youtube-dl, IDM, jdownloader2 etc. fail. Would appreciate a few features such as being able to order your downloads other than the order you add to it but I've been very happy with the experience so far.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Firefox-användare 16341077, för 7 timmar sedanAs others have noted, the most recent updates have rendered a formerly great extension quite unreliable. I"m giving it three stars with the expectation that things are likely to get better, but as of now it's really worth only two, as it works about a third of the time.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 18303427, för 20 timmar sedanUsed to be really good, easily 4 or 5 star. Is still very good when it works, but recent updates have made it very inconsistent and I'd say about 70% of my downloads fail now or download up to a few MB. The other 30% that succeeds downloads much faster, but it's pretty annoying having to close my browser completely to refresh a page and try a new download (Before the update, a failed download only needed me to refresh the page and then I could try again)
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 12481757, för en dag sedanThis used to be an immaculate video downloader. BUt the recent update has ruined it. HLS media often doesn't start downloading even if you refresh the page and start downloading multiple times. And now in most web pages, the video is downloaded without names and instead with random video titles. If the devs are just gonna ruin this extension with subsequent updates, just stop updating it smh
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Tina Fritz, för 2 dagar sedanSeit dem neuesten Update funktioniert weder die normale Downloadfunktion, als auch die mit der Begleitanwendung nicht mehr auf bestimmten Internetseiten; ich musste daher zu Version 188.8.131.52 zurückpatchen (automatische Updates des Addons deaktivieren nicht vergessen), welche nun wieder ihren Dienst ordentlich verrichtet.
Since the latest update, neither the normal download function, nor the companion application works on certain websites; I therefore had to downgrade back to version 184.108.40.206 (don't forget to deactivate this addon's automatic updates), which is now working properly again.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 18301342, för 2 dagar sedanAfter updating, it says it needs a companion app to work rather than working like it did before on my Linux system. Instructions for this are lacking in clarity or all steps required for making it work.