Recension av Jiří Macich ml.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av QDinar, för 3 år sedanit does not work, for me. march15: now i see that if link is normal, it does not show anything. but target=_blank links are shown with tooltip.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanI'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13094095, för 4 år sedanPlease add "Show hovering URL" as a new feature, it will make the extension 100% better.
It's a little bit pointless when those icons tells you the link is external and you need to move your eye every single time to bottom side of the browser and making sure the link is safe to go.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av witrak(), för 4 år sedanI would like to know what are Advanced Preferences about...
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 14136620, för 5 år sedanExcellent. Just a little incompatibility with "Dark background and Light Text": The background of the box is no longer displayed.
Could you fix ? Thank You.I'm glad you like it. Thanks for letting me know about that problem, I'll look into it.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13606724, för 5 år sedanI have been using the add-on for a long time and found it to be very useful. There is, however, at least one issue with the new version (2.0.0). The link icon that pops up doesn't vanish any more when the page is printed (using a "print" link in the webpage itself), but remains visible on the printed page.
I think there was an option to turn off the printing of the icon in the old version of LinkAlert, but I cannot find it in the option menu of version 2.0.0 any more.
(Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Firefox 57.0.2 64-bit, German language settings)
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av stain, för 6 år sedanTo Dev: Change 'realtive' to 'relative' in ./src/mousebox.js or examine your console for errors. (v 2.0.0)
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 12831873, för 6 år sedanSTOP posting non working updates!
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 6 år sedanI'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Dima, för 6 år sedanHave used and enjoyed this extension since a long time ago. However, after porting it it ceased to work altogether on FF developer, whereas it still functioned as a legacy add-on before the latest update.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av metaphil, för 6 år sedanThanks for porting it! The extension got even better!
(doesn't seem to work in nightly 58.0 at the moment, however?)