- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Cyberknight, för en månad sedanOne of those essential extensions, which should be embedded into Firefox. Unfortunately, it's limited by Firefox's internal engine, which doesn't allow blocking of images on specific Pages (what's not the same as blocking images from specific sources, which can be easily done by using address blockers, like uBlock or ad-blockers.) I wish there were extensions to toggle other features, like opening PDF inside Firefox/saving file, or loading from cache/refreshing to cache (those should all be available as buttons placeable anywhere on the interface.)
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av katsuu, för 2 år sedanWorks as expected. I would like to see a feature that blocks all images on a listed domain automatically, as constantly toggling it on and off for a website I use frequently and every other site is a bit annoying.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av ember, för 2 år sedanI'd love to have the addon to start blocking the images from the installation, instead of having to turn it on, because I use it with Selenium automations and I can't click the addon or modify it on scripts
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av heavenisnow, för 3 år sedanThis addon is fantastic. Compared to other "no image" addons, this one does actually block all images, also background images, which other addon still seem to allow.
On my old pc, on my new pc, this has always been working great.
Also it is small, it is very modest in resources and in it's demand of overall attention. Always the first addon i install, when i need to (re)install Mozillla Firefox, together with Adblocker Ultimate and Facebook Container.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Ant Dude, för 3 år sedanIt doesn't block any images (e.g., https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-block/) in my 64-bit Firefox v87 in my over decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. :(
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Daniel Dekan, för 3 år sedanThis is a really cool and useful extension. Just a question, would it be possible to block just a single website? If you don't plan on implementing this feature, do you know about any extension that can do this?
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Xavier Vegan Runner, för 3 år sedanI like this add-on, the only thing missing is the possibility to add pages exclusion, when you want to have a page with image without to disable the tool, and the second thing is the option to enable the add-on in block image mode when Firefox start (By default, the add-on start with the permission to see images)
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 15256283, för 3 år sedanWorks perfectly, and yes it bloks imaes before the website download them, it saves bandwith thanks
PS: it doeasn't block images with direct links
that ends with .jpg .png etc
like foe example: