Betygsatt 3,9 av 5
3,9 stjärnor av 5
- av vittel, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5doesn't work on Firefox ver. 35.0.1
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 5 år sedanHey Vittel!
Dan from Buffer here, I'd love to help fix this issue on FF 35.0.1 so we can you back up and running. Have you tried restarting and re-installing the extension? What OS are you on? Thanks for your help!
- av Lakes, för 6 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Does not integrate with Twitter. Can't even buffer a proper Retweet. No buttons anywhere like Chrome.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 6 år sedanHey Lakes, I'd love to help fix this up for you. What version of Firefox are you using? Can you check the Add-on preferences page and make sure the options are all checked? (Goto about:addons then next to Buffer click "Preferences")
Please send me an email at dan [at] bufferapp [dot] com
Thanks for your help!
- av Adrian Petrescu, för 9 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This has slowly become my most frequently-used tweeting method. Whenever I go on a Google Reader "spree," I just buffer everything interesting up so I don't piss off my followers. It's downright habit-forming.
(By the way, all those reviews complaining about FF 6.0 are a bit outdated; it's fine for me now)
- av mikalow1, för 9 år sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5I think it's an amazing extension. Too bad I don't have the chance to use it. It's not available for Firefox 6.0 users. Please update it so it is compatible with Firefox 6.0. Thanks ;)
- av kungfuwifey, för 9 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Great extension. Really useful! However the instructions on how to use it aren't very clear. The instructions say to click on the buffer icon, but there's no icon. In order to make this extension work you have to: (1) Highlight the sentence or title you want to tweet on any website; (2) Right click; (3) Choose "Buffer this selection" from the menu that pops up when you right click. Then you can choose to either tweet now or buffer for later.