Betygsatt 3,9 av 5
3,9 stjärnor av 5
- av Juanhellou, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I've had read before how, if anything, you should invest in whatever helps you to save time in order to be more productive, hence happier. Buffer is the proof to that statement.
- av seb, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5I was looking for an addon that will force videos to buffer when paused, and that isn't limited specifically to youtube videos. This app got my hopes up, but wasn't what I was looking for. (it turns out that what I was looking for may be impossible)
update: yeah, sorry for the bad review, I was feeling kind of crummy that day. Updated to a neutral 3 stars and replaced snide section of my review with something more reasonable. I don't really use social media so I'm not really in a position to rate this addon. Hopefully those who do will find it useful.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanApologies if the name of the addon caused any confusion. We're a social media company named Buffer, and one of our products has the ability to fill up a queue of social media posts that'll be automatically posted at a later time, hence our name :) Feel free to give it a spin if you ever need something like that!
- av Chuck Baggett, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I have been unable to use the Buffer extension in Firefox for years. I'd given up hope; but, I just got the Buffer for Firefox extension 3.0.3 from https://buffer.com/extensions so far it's working right. I'm am very pleased.
- av Ludovic, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Right after I installed it, Firefox froze -- couldn't do anything anymore. Restarting FF didn't help either, it froze again immediately.
Had to delete the XPI file in the FF profile folder in order to get FF to start again.
Strangely, I have had the addon installed beforehand, though from the buffer.com site directly. It didn't freeze FF then, though that was the exact same version as here on AMO.
Please consider rewriting it as a webextension, so that it works on all browsers and supports FF's e10s (also, XUL is deprecated).
Would like to use it, but it's currently unusable.
- av Firefox-användare 12520486, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5One of my favorite social media tools is the Buffer app. As a marketer, I know that planning out a social media calendar is cruical to my position. With Buffer, I am able to share my own content as well as promote and share other content that I believe my readers will find useful.
With the Buffer add-on for Mozilla I am able to just click a button on a website that I find useful, and instantly add it to my social media calendar.
What I like about the add-on is that it is intuitive. With a click of a button and I am instantly brought on to the Buffer app and I can schedule a post. All I need is my Buffer login and I am ready to go.
What could be improved is that the add-on should be able to work for all versions of Mozilla. Based on the reviews, it seems like previous users had issues.
- av Firefox-användare 12488349, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5How in the hell said is a good idea to reload tabs when updating? I don't need it opening a new tab saying it was updated (taking me out of private session) and certainly I don't need it reloading every single tab at once.
- av ericardezp, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5I have a problem with buffer add-on for Firefox…
The response of a service (XML) is bad formatted when buffer add-on is enabled.
Please fix asap and thank you so much…
For Buffer version 2.10.3 and Firefox version 37.0.2
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 5 år sedanHi Edgar! Thanks for adding your review and emailing us, this should be fixed up now in 2.11.2 - Gladly I was able to dig in and find the core issue and it should be fixed up for good now :)
- av foxsoju, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I can't believe Buffer's abilities and it seems like this should have been implemented in a few different social media sites. Or maybe a backwards Buffer where you can limit how much of someone or something you are willing to be subject to...(Enougher)
O.K! wait, nope, why would someone subscribe to, let alone, continue to be subscribed to someone/something that was personally undesirable, like, "This week, I think I could handle an infomercial or too....Here, let's plot those in for this weekend......"
P.S. (I'm going to pass this add on down to my friend's children's children)