- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 16831704, för 11 dagar sedanLove it, only problem I have is when I type in the vault search, there is a split second were input is disabled. This causes a typo and the search to fail.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 10 dagar sedanThanks for the feedback, does this happen with a fresh install of the extension? You can also submit an official bug report on Github with system information for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Alistaire, för en månad sedaneverything works just fine, but sometimes the export vault doesn't work, it shows an error has occured.fix this...Thanks for the support and feedback! That doesn't sound like expected behaviour, please contact our support team with more details at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av c4m3lion, för en månad sedanSlowing down speed of browser and it is understandable. and auto fill doesnt work most times but I dont care I use it for storing data for my dumb brainThanks for the feedback and support! Disabling Firefox's ability to manage passwords can improve performance: https://bitwarden.com/help/disable-browser-autofill/
You can also use the following keyboard shortcut to autofill: "Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L → Auto-fill, press again to cycle through matching logins" and linked custom fields can be helpful if still experiencing auto-fill issues: https://bitwarden.com/help/auto-fill-custom-fields/#using-linked-custom-fields
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 17488766, för 2 månader sedanCould you place navigation buttons at the top of the extension window? They are at the bottom while return button is at the top so you have to move cursor up and down. It is not convenient for touchabr users.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Wiener234, för 3 månader sedanA really good ADD-ON for Firefox to manage passwords. The option for a pop up makes it good to use when there is a need to see the logins for more then just on side.
One thing that would be missing is the ADD-ON prompting for a login into the ADD-ON on browser startup. So you can save your logins when creating new accounts without having to add them later because you weren't logged in.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Kittentheboss, för 5 månader sedanBitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av WindFreaker, för 5 månader sedanNot as feature rich or as easy to use as some other password managers, but there is a completely free tier that has like 95% of what you'd need and even the premium tier is only like $10 a year.