- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Clankern, för 2 år sedanIt doesn't hide "Who to follow" from the profile page, which is essential for me to be permanently rid off.And instead of reporting a bug (https://github.com/oslego/better-twitter/issues), you chose to leave a bad rating?
EDIT: For what it's worth, this issue has been fixed in version 1.4.3
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Katja, för 2 år sedanWorked like a charm and now I don't have to fall down the rabbit hole of twitter nonsense everytime I go on to share something or reply to actual notifications. Thank you very much for doing this!
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av m3ta-x, för 3 år sedanDoes not work on the new Twitter interface. Too bad, it was nice. The new interface is absolutely disgusting and I don't know if there will be an extention to give us back the previous interface.
EDIT : No fame and No Vanity work. Promoted tweets, Trends, Who To follow, cannot be hidden. Sad.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 14676542, för 3 år sedanUsed to work but has since stopped. :( It helped improve my Twitter experience. I miss it.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedan**Update 10 August 2019: version 1.2 now works with the new Twitter UI**
It didn't stop working. The extension is not built to handle the new Twitter interface (currently being trialed) so it has no effect there. This will get fixed.
In the meantime, if you manually chose the new Twitter interface, clear Twitter cookies and log in again. It will reset the interface to the old Twitter and the extension will work again.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Grayson Peddie, för 4 år sedanThis is an extension that I need to block away the "Trends for you" so I won't get into politics and conspiracies with the Presidential candidates for the 2019 election. "Trends for you" in Twitter is a place where misinformation is rampant. That's why I simply want a better Twitter experience for myself.
Also, "who to follow" is not of relevance to me as I simply do not trust their algorithms without a human element. It's akin to a stranger telling me who to follow.
Anyway, thanks for the extension.