- av Firefox-användare 12344652, för 3 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I'm LOVING this app. INstalled it about a month ago and it's worked perfectly. BUT, for the past 3 days my feed has been out of order. I'm wondering if Twitter is making adjustments to counter this?
- av shane, för 6 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Really nice and easy add-on that does what it says. Would love an option to individually turn on/off number of tweet likes, retweets, and replies. Mainly useful so I know if there are replies to a tweet. Also, quote retweet numbers are also still there (when you click on a tweet).
- av Lilacs Doom, för 6 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5It's a simple add-on, but the implications of it are huge. It makes browsing Twitter a much better experience and points out external/sponsored information (literally the stuff that siphons our attention away). THANK YOU, Razvan, you've saved me a lot of time and energy. I hope more people realize what exists beyond the ads.
- av Marina, för 8 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5It's really good!
Please, make "hide likes", "hide retweets" and "hide replies" separately. I don't want to see likes and retweets, but I want to know, if my friends replied me, so I want to see replies. It would really help me!
But still, good extension!
- av Firefox-användare 13112025, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5/*
The new Twitter interface (circa 2019) uses auto-generated markup
with obfuscated class names which are not guaranteed to be stable over time.
In order to remove unwanted parts of the UI when they appear,
we use CSS selectors in the stylesheet (content.css) to identify
areas of interest, then apply a short fake animation to them.
one of the areas of interest (`AnimationEvent.target` points to the element matched
by the CSS seletor), then mark the target element or one of its ancestors. This marker
then causes a CSS selector from content.css to match and hide the intended element.
This is a convoluted but viable workaround for missing ancestor selectors in CSS.
I used to use Stylus/Stylish filter to achieve my intentions, which are closely the same as what this addon does. However, since the major change introduced in this spring, my solution no longer works. I looked for a working addon to get the same result, but there seemed to be none.
Then, a few months later, I finally found this addon. This method (quoted above as comment) is brilliant!