- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14028538, för 6 år sedanWhat an awfull pice of crap this extension is.. Seriously, it looks like a student school version extension developped with classmates.. Uninstalled two minutes after I installed it.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Eda190, för 6 år sedanEditing cookies doesn't work (I clicked Add / Edit cookie, Copy last selected, wrote my value and hit save, and nothing happened. Cookie still bears the old value), UI is crappy and user unfriendly. Definitely wouldn't recommend for anyone looking for replacement of legacy but well working https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/
EDIT: To adress author's comment - I mean the value of the actual cookie. It doesn't update in interface neither touches the cookie at all. It still has the value that it had before I tried to edit it (tested with my own website).
I suggest you to fix the bugs, make standart addon interface - a window rather than HTML page (So I don't have to type the adress myself, but just click the button on the page where I want my cookies displayed). Then I will gladly change my rating and will happily use this addon. Until then, disabled.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 6 år sedanEDIT: Try the latest version (1.4). If you continue to experience issues, please contact me by e-mail.
What do you mean by "cookie still bears the old value"?
Are you looking at the interface,
the interface after clicking on "Search" again,
or the site itself?
The results in the interface are not automatically updated when new cookies are added (the reason is to make sure that the interface looks stable; if the interface were to be updated immediately, then any cookie change initiated by another website can cause the list of cookies to move around).
PS. In the next update the workflow for editing will be improved, every cookie will have an Edit button to edit the content and automatically update the UI to mark the cookie as edited.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av BlueDusk95, för 6 år sedanI don't understand how to change a value within a cookie.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 6 år sedanIn version 1.4 (latest):
1. Click on the Edit button at the right of a cookie row.
2. Modify the fields.
3. Save the changes.
Version 1.3.1 and before:
1. Click "add cookie".
2. Click the "Copy last selected cookie" button.
3. Modify the fields.
4. Save the changes.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av chris p, för 7 år sedanWhat circle in the address bar?
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 7 år sedanSee https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/183/183935.png
That screenshot was taken in Firefox 53 for Android.
If you have a newer version, the icon is not shown and the Cookie Manager is only started when it is enabled.
I did it in this way to encourage users to disable the add-on when they don't need it.