- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Wilf, pred 3 letiIt works great but the size of page that it will save is limited. To save longer pages you will need to reduce the zoom of the page.
For saving a screen size image it's ideal.
For example at %100 zoom on google images it saved down to 15 images. when changing the zoom to %50 it saved down to 37 images, those were very poor quality and the text unreadable.
The normal 'Save Entire Page' (going by how many images were shown on the normal screen size was four) is just short of X4 of the normal screen.
That's what I've found using it on Linux, I haven't used it on Windows so the performance may be better for Windows.
I still haven't found an easier or more reliable page saver, even when the page is too large to save as a single image, the page will be saved with two images.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— boulon, pred 3 letiSimple but effective extension. Very useful to have a header and footer for url and timestamp ! Its only missing 2 features : a capture of selected area and maybe some formatting capabilities for headers and footers (like change font style and size). Works fine on Linux.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 11638456, pred 5 letiThis extention is very good! I usually need it for pages with 30000+ px, and this is the only extention that i found for this. But i would like that the program had an option for do a 90000px screenshot in one image and not in parts.
And about the needed scrolling for capture, this is not a problem really because it scrolls very fast, so its ok.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Saraneth, pred 5 letiExactly what I was looking for. I am watching Anime on Netflix and needed a way to quickly take screenshots without pausing it. Taking about 40 per episode. Tried many addons but this was the only one that I could find to do it properly without interupting me with save prompts.
Only problem I found is that you have to hold the hot-keys down for 1-2 seconds to get it to register and because of that I often take 2-3 screenshots instead of 1. It's a little annoying but I can deal with it.
Thanks for the addon :)
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Crick, pred 6 letiHey, thanks for creating Page Saver WE — not quite up to the 5-stars of Pearl Crescent though.
BEST feature of Pearl was setting resolution.
NEED resolution setting in Page Saver WE.
Can resolution setting like Pearl Crescent had be added to Page Saver WE??
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— sdschramm, pred 6 letiI made the switch to Firefox 55 and the "multiprocess/WebExtensions" and the old Page Saver was keeping me back. I tried so many alternatives and they all sucked. Then I found this one and so far its the best. My only two complains are 1: I wish I could save the screenshots to my desktop instead of the downloads folder and 2: I wish the full page screenshots would work in the background instead of having to wait for the page to scroll and stich them together. Otherwise it seems to work very well! Thank you!
Odgovor razvijalcaobjavljeno ob pred 6 letiThank you for your review. Unfortunately, Firefox's implementation of the WebExtensions API only allows saving to files within or below the configured download directory. If you want the Page Saver image files to go to your desktop, you will need to change your downloads directory within your Firefox preferences.
Scrolling to capture an "entire page" image is clearly not as good as grabbing the entire page without scrolling. When we created Page Saver WE, it was not possible to capture without scrolling. However, recently Mozilla has made additional canvas APIs available to WebExtensions which may allow us to avoid scrolling in the future.