- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15101063, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5While Grammarly does a pretty good job, it doesn't fully cater for dyslexia, I still find myself using the google search bar to find a word, but it's the best one I have found so far.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15200844, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5I have difficulty at times with Grammarly not working with facebook. I can get it to work by logging in and at times that doesn't work.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12521182, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Awesone! But hope the plugin can have a switch to turn off globally, and turn on separately for the websiteds I need. Because I normally use the plugin when I write an email, and I don't want it to check my words and slow down the browser when I navigate among other pages.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15127251, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5let me tell you something, you Install this, you won't need anything else for your grammar. I have Grammarly on both of my Browsers.
I just wish they add support to every site, cuz right now it's very limited, support disqus plz.
- autor: Chadonraz, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Great add-on; really helps weed out typos and other mistakes. Doesn't always recognize sentence structures but that's to be expected from a piece of software, especially a free one.
Four stars because I ended up disabling the add-on due to it significantly interfering with one of my most used websites. Grammarly somehow changed the font on that site, which caused aesthetic issues I did not want to deal with any longer.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15032619, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Great add-on. The only thing that would make it perfect was that it worked on more areas (e.g, Google Docs) and had more features moved from premium to regular (e.g, plagiarism).