- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16252787, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5You're required to sign up with personal information for it to work, which is absolutely idiotic considering it's just for fixing grammar and spelling.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13469111, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Used to love this addon but its just pissing me off now, for months it has exhibited behavour on certain sites where I go to edit a word in pragraph 1, and rather then fixing said word Grammerly overwrites what I have in paragraph 2.
This behavour has made it extremely frustrating to use. Don't think I will have it installed much lnger unless this is fixed ASAP because im at my wits end with it.
- autor: lucasbfr, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5It would be a great add-on if there was a way to only spell check upon request (click on the icon). Sorry but I don't feel comfortable having everything I type sent over the internet.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15550996, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5I like the extention, tough there is one flaw I've noticed when Using it with Firefox...
If I rightclick on a word that Grammarly selects to "correct" it there is a 70% chance that the word isn't changed but gramerly pastes the correct spelling at the location where my cursor is... this isn't usefull at all (example, I write "hello, how is you day going" and it should correct you to your, if I would correct that after typing going grammerly would change it to "hello, how is you day goingyour" :/)
Please fix this bug as it makes the application almost unusable and more of a nuisance than anyting else
- autor: Dan Vojcak, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5I am a paying premium user of Grammarly. At first, I was very happy with Grammarly and excited to try it out. I absolutely love the Microsoft Word integration and will continue to use and depend on it. However, when it comes to browsing the web, Grammarly simply does not work or offer much for me since I use Firefox and Firefox Nightly. Grammarly constantly pesters me to log in (it NEVER remembers my login info) and this is a nuisance. More importantly, it lacks important functionality. It simply does not detect simple spelling and grammar errors when I'm writing new social media posts on Facebook and Twitter, and it does not yet have a Google Docs integration/add on. Use Grammarly for its Microsoft Word integration, not the Firefox add on for web browsing -- I like gmbh LanguageTool the best of what I've tried.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13433936, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Would give this addon 4 stars, but it is not letting me log in at the moment which is quite annoying considering I use the personal dictionary feature quite often for work. The addon still works though, which is why I'm giving it 2 stars.