- Оценено на 4 из 5от oggerbolt, 9 месяцев назадVery useful.
The address bar indicator is superfluous, we already have the tool bar button. Please add option to remove the address bar indicator. Or omit completely.
It seems impossible to set the zoom for a page
*but not its subpages*. Please add a way to set "this level" only.
Similarly, add an option please to discrimination between pages of the same level. Use case: A forum with the topic index "...path/to/forum/index.html" and the topic threads "...path/to/forum/topicNNN.html". The index is often a list of natively large headlines, while the topics have natively a smaller text. Is would be great if the index could be made smaller (for quick scanning -- more rows on the screen), while the topic threads could be enlarged for better reading. There must be many other use cases for such a feature, I'm sure.
From an information ergonomics perspective, reduce the cognitive load of the need to translate from symbols in the subsite popup menu to their meaning. A plain text menu that nobody has to learn the meanings of would be more elegant.
If I understand it correctly, the level settings are set from a loaded page. Then the text "include all descendants except for the first X levels" can be shortened to "Apply to this page and its descendants", or even "This page and descendants".
Also great would be an option for deeper levels to overwrite the settings for levels higher up. So we get an overwrite hierarchy for level-specific settings (">" means "overwrites"): deepest level > deeper level > deep level > subdomain > domain > default. (Do not set levels by fixed numbers here, only compare depths, because there are incredibly deep paths out there that would make a menu ridiculously long.)
And, a BIG THANKS for your work already done here!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от OlegV, год назадВерсия 17.13 на 78еср работает корректно. Версия 17.13 и последняя версия 18.7 на 91еср работает с глюком. Если иконка включена на панели, то при открытии любой страницы, иконка расширения чуть меняет свой размер при смене масштаба, и строка адреса и вся панель расширений чуть дергается на 1-2 мм вправо-влево. (условия теста: задан масштаб по умолчанию 130%, у открываемой страницы задан ранее масштаб меньший, например 105, 110%). Если иконку расширения убрать с панели, строка адреса и остальные иконки не дергаются. Надо исправлять...
- Оценено на 4 из 5от dmacleo, год назадwe need ability to bypass on specific sites w/o needing to disable extension. my banking site will not work with this enabled and there are others such as manage engine desktop central enterprise software manager pages.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Alex Efros, 2 года назадUpdate to 18.0 broke default full zoom. (CSS and Text zoom still works, but it's not what I need.) Had to downgrade to previous version and disable auto-updates for all extensions. :(
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16376563, 2 года назадLatest update (18.0) broke the extension. Default zoom levels are not working anymore. Even worse: Dev says the extension is Open Source (GPL v2) but there is no link to any source code what so ever. I hate that. Dev, please provide a link to the source code! -Edit, apparently the source code is the add-on itself. Thanks dev!
I can at least confirm that the previous version (Version 17.13) works. You can install that from addons.mozilla.org.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
To view the source code, go to the Zoom Page WE home page on Firefox Browser Add-ons, right-click on the ‘Add to Firefox’ button, select ‘Save Link As...’ and save the file. Unzip the saved file to see the source code.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от jonzilla5000, 2 года назадAs of today (Feb 24,2021) the app is no longer working for default text size. The badge shows the default text size I have had set for the last several years, but it doesn't take affect until I hit zoom (then it zooms to the next higher level).
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Droiyan7 (Yi, JoonHo), 2 года назадCause very weird look of PDX's new forum. - https://i.imgur.com/XVIP6HT.png
What it looks normal without Zoom Page - https://i.imgur.com/pGBrowL.png
Would you look into this?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16534120, 2 года назадIt doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Prods, 2 года назадEdit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от FTodd1, 2 года назадNew version 17.11 late December update broke websites, especially amazon. Had to revert back to older version then all was good. Both hoverzoom and zoom pages update did the same thing too.
*Had to go back to 11.09 for firefox homescreen pagezoom to work
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Los Angeles, 3 года назадThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...