- от Michael, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5How can I go back to the previous version? I can't find anything on addons.mozilla org. Apparently 18.0 has been removed in the meantime, but I would like to prevent uninstalling and re-installing again, as my configuration might get lost. Is there any other/better way?
EDIT: As I didn't want to uninstall and re-install an older version again (because of loss of the configuration), I did just wait and now installed 18.1 - this now seems to work again.
But as other users already stated, this is poor testing before releasing an update. I mean, the general default zoom for all sites is the main function of this add-on (at least for me), and if even that doesn't work, it's completely useless.
- от mikamves, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Like other people below must said that version 18 is quite buggy. Zooming doesn't work properly, sometimes zoom only text, sometimes everything, it's basically random. Level of zoom per site is broken. Firefox zoom button on address bar sometimes disappear. So, despite RMB+Wheel zooming is working now, I went back to the previous version.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13419434, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Bis Version 18.0 war es ein super Add-On, jetzt taugt es nichts mehr. Bin manuell zurück auf 17.3. und habe die autom. Updates deaktiviert. Alles wieder gut. Aber ein Update sollte nicht dazu da sein Funktionalität zu zerstören.
- от Noober, год назадОценено на 3 из 5It wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадZoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- от Ruffus Lenhador, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Can't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
EDIT: No, I'm saying that I set the text to 80%, now I want to set the page to 110 but when I switch from text to page zoom, the text zoom reset to 100%, nooo! stay in 80.
The solution to that, in my humble ignorance, would be to add 3 bars (productivity is important)
all working at the same time.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадThis is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13796660, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Really handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- от #98374, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Good, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?
- от McBob, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5An excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- от DavidGB, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This add-on was fine until recently, but then a problem appeared when just an image is loaded in a tab. When the image natural size is taller then the tab vertical size, the image loads shrunk to fit, and on clicking on the image to full-size it, the image goes to full-size and centred, so some of the imaage is above and some below the viewable area. So far, so normal. But the problem is that the top of vertical scroll bar is only the top of the initially viewable area in the centred full-size image. The bottom of the scrollbar is the actual bottom of the image so I can scroll down to see the bottom of the full-sized image, but I can't scroll up to see the top of the image above the top of what was visible centred and full-sized. This is with me not explicitly using the extension by clicking on it, but actually clicking on Zoom Page WE and zooming that way produces the same effect, and disabling the extension removes the problem. This makes the extension unusable for me as it is, and I've had to switch to a different zoom page extension. I'll switch back and check if the problem is fixed or not when updates appear.
- от JDF, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It works but noticeably slows down the browser. about:performance will often ZoomPage using the most energy, comparable to a tab playing a clunky news site java video. (This only happens when you change pages.) I'm on an i7-4700 cpu and 2GB GTX cpu from 2013. I used the add-on for several years, so thanks to the dev.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14520337, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I don't get what makes this addon so popular/special.
I can't even exceed the 300% zoom with this one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14479691, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Used to work great. Been having issues with the new Google Mail loading wonky and refreshing constantly. Disabling this extension corrected the issue.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14350366, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This addon has problems with certain zoom settings. I visited Arstechnica.com and reduced the zoom level to 120% from the default level of 125%. The page automatically scrolls down to the bottom, and does not let me scroll up again. I did not check all zoom settings. Other websites did not seem to show the same problem.Cannot reproduce this problem with Arstechnica.com. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- от Пользователь Firefox 14312807, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Very useful extension that gives functionality which should be built-in and native to a browser. BUT some sites don't open with this extension enabled. For example: vuejs.orgCannot reproduce this problem with vuejs.org. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- от acteon, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Almost perfect extension. It just needs 3 more things to become perfect: 1) The 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should be configurable on a per-site basis (as well as a global default setting) just like the zoom factor and the minimum font size setting. 2) That 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should always be a 'minimum setting': it shouldn't be applied to text that already holds a greater line space factor. 3) One should be able to completely deactivate/activate the extension's operation on a given tab by means of the the Firefox UI's button, in case the extension could not deliver a good layout for that tab's content. Actually these ended up being the 3 reasons that had me try to find another extension, even though I wanted to use Zoom Page WE
- от Пользователь Firefox 14221900, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Overall good. Suggested improvements:
+/- (zoom-in/out) controls displayed on toolbar.
Toolbar button popup should have a button to edit Options.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14188159, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension is good, but I liked the old "Zoom Page" better, but it doesn't work with the current Firefox versions anymore.
There you could set it to automatically select a zoom, which works much better than having to constantly set the zoom size itself.You can configure Zoom Page WE to automatically select a zoom level, just like the old Zoom Page, by enabling the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' option.