- Оценено на 5 из 5Just reopen the tab you closed accidentally, or skip back to a tab you closed 7 tabs ago. Clean & simple.
- Оценено на 3 из 5Ok
- Оценено на 5 из 5saya menggunakan fitur ini ferfox makin sempurna, makasih
- Оценено на 3 из 5buono utile
- Оценено на 5 из 5Look
- Оценено на 4 из 5Handy
- Оценено на 5 из 5it's very goo idea i liked
- Оценено на 5 из 5GOOD
- Оценено на 5 из 5Quick and clear! Nice plug-in always. With this, I don't need to restore the tabs in the history panel.Appreciate the developers.
- Оценено на 4 из 5It works as expected, but the icon is ugly and doesn't match other FF57+ icons, so I switched to the other similar extension.
- Оценено на 5 из 5about:config -> browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
default 10, max 25
Please, reduce the height of the rows so that 25 tabs fit without scrolling.
- Оценено на 2 из 5limited : 10 items only. It's not enough
- Оценено на 5 из 5Great add-on, simple and works as expected. It would be even better with a right-click list with the recently closed tabs.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Need up to 100 tabs in list. Please.
- Оценено на 2 из 5Works well so far. Can be configured up to 25 history tabs and up to ~ 600px width. Not sure if it's really 600px though.
What is missing is the ability to middle click a history item and have it open in a new tab while the pop-up remains open (do not make it close when we middle click, if you add the middle click option :) ).
So, I'm formally requesting the middle click approach so that I can open multiple tabs without having the pop-up close on me.
EDIT: Now that I have used it more. It's actually pretty bad. It doesn't show all the previously closed pages. Towards the end of the list it shows random pages from the history and not in order of recently closed.
I don't trust using it.
It sometimes also has a layout problem and shows the last item overlapped by another item and I can't press on it.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Tried a bunch for FF57 and I find this one to be the best so far...took the suggestion of adding the Close Tab History Button and putting it beside this and it's a decent work-around. The only thing missing for me is the right click context menu option from anywhere on the page but I don't see any add-ons that do that anymore so maybe it's a limitation of FF, not sure. Anyway nice work and thanks!
- Оценено на 5 из 5I've tried several similar extensions originally taken from the Chrome Web Store, because they offered a number of nice features such as pagination or a search filter, but none worked properly with Firefox.
This extension has no such issues. It not only reopens the tab as requested but it also retains the past browsing history so you can keep navigating back. It also integrates well with Tree Style Tab, in that a recovered tab goes back to the exact position it had in the tree before it was closed.
If there are any things that could be improved it would be to replace the outdated screenshots on the Firefox Add-ons page and to disable the context menu on the popup panel.