от Пользователь Firefox 11572838, 8 месяцев назад
Оценено на 1 из 5
Не возможно сохранить настройки и список сайтов. Как открывать только нужные мне сайты через vpn?
- от crazy_forcer, 6 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Completely useless. Clicking the extension button opens their website prompting you to log in. After that it simply creates new tabs taking you to TB's homepage
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 дней назадSorry for the inconvenience, Please take a screenshot of the error and reach out at tunnelbear.com/support so we can check it out for you! Thank you for "bear"ing with us!
- от Пользователь Firefox 16807568, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5给老哥们推荐一个付费的吧，我个人用了两年了，十块钱一个月玩游戏也能加速，这个插件还是不太行 http://33h.co/9xqd1Oh no, that doesn't sound right! Can you let our support bears know at tunnelbear.com/support? They'll do their best to get this sorted out for you. Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- от MM, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Did not work and is annoying to uninstallSo sorry to hear you are having issues with the extension! Can you please get in touch with support at tunnelbear.com/support? Our team can help look into this issue further for you.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16830710, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5For me in Spain it doesn't help to connect to italian tv or netflix italia. It simply do not work!Rawr!!! Do you mind reaching out to our support bears at tunnelbear.com/support so we can lend you a "paw" and figure this out with you? - Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- от misu martin, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5just that am not yet in position to purchase any software related utility but, this is the best browser extension that meets each and every function of a VPN.
great work guys , just try to maintain your standards and all will be good for you.
only that the trial period of my 4 accounts ended within just a few hours. otherwise your job is perfect.
- от Ivan, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5There's a problem with your site because you can't go there without vpn. So basically if you got log out you can't log in without vpn. You need another vpn to go to the site and log in to use this vpn. And it's not really a problem but I'm keep get log out really often idk why and every time I need to start another vpn to log in in this extension. This is really pain
-- Edit --
Desktop version actually helps to log in in the extension again and actually it's even better
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадRawr! It sounds like you might be located in a country with heavy censorship which has blocked our website. Our browser extension is a light weight version of the full app and is not as heavily designed for anti-censorship circumvention. We suggest installing the full app for the latest anti-censorship technology, and it would also encrypt all data on the device (not just the browser). Please contact us via email at email@example.com for further assistance or direct download links!
- от suntehnik, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I use TB from time to time, love it when it works. But I have to use another free VPN to login to Tunnel Bear, because my session expires. Can you make a long living login token?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 месяцев назадRawr! Sorry for the trouble logging in. Can you get in touch with our support bears at tunnelbear.com/support? We’ll troubleshoot the issue further! Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- от adam, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5While I enjoy TunnelBear overall, this addon definitely has a tendency to disconnect too often.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 месяцев назадHello there! Rawr! If you're having connectivity issues, please reach out to us at tunnelbear.com/support or directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support Bears can assist you further! - Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- от Пользователь Firefox 16383947, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5i would like to see vietnam ,russia and china as available countries also
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадHello and Rawr! We are always looking into new places! Please send us your country request to tunnelbear.com/support, and also keep an eye on our blog for news to come! Have a 'bear'rific' day!