- Оценено на 1 из 5от HonestReviews, месяц назад5-2-23: Same fault as all the other total screen saver addons-does not work with long pages on tor browsers, had to remove it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от okromy, 3 месяца назадvideo recording buffered way too much to the point that I was missing multiple frames
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12251687, 10 месяцев назадDoes not work without creating account.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13902274, 10 месяцев назадIt no longer captures any part of my screen. Even signing up for an account in an attempt to activate the app is pointless. Easiest fix - UNINSTALL but don't forget to delete your ASSC account.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от ㅤㅤ, год назадSospechoso. ¿Por qué tengo que aceptar cookies e iniciar sesión para tomar una captura de pantalla? Gracias, pero no.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от IcyMint, год назадThe screenshot feature works fine but the screen record feature is broken, it records the screen for 7 seconds and then it just stops and shows a still screen like I trimmed the rest and added a image to replace it. I expected a better screen recorder. If you want a extension for screenshot then just use the default Firefox screenshot feature, it's better than this extension. High price, broken features.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от franc, год назадThis Add-On needs an account to work. And then it is only 5 minutes recording, which is a joke.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Isa, год назадFree account has a 5 min restriction for video screen recording. I was ok about paying a fee if it was a good service. I wanted to make a try before engagement, to see if it was working well. But even with free account, i am obliged to create account. Then, i discovered that My videos are on Their cloud... I can't download them directly to My computer...? So i decided to delete.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Bigfoot, год назадWhy and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- Оценено на 1 из 5от justdave, год назадIt works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16380553, год назадAnother "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17085452, 2 года назадNone of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.