- от Пользователь Firefox 13852891, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It kind of works in a very clunky way, though has a really annoying, ugly orange banner at the top of the page with no option to switch it off. You click on a link and after a very long delay it pops up with a save dialog - often doesn't. There are better options that just add a download button that instantly starts a download.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13515522, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hey Team,
I am having trouble getting it to download, I hit the link that pops up but it just stays as 'SCDL currently downloading 1', I have turned pop up blocker off so not sure what the next step is, any help would be unreal
- от Пользователь Firefox 13453666, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Hey my brave developer!
Hate to tell you that SCDL 2.21 is not working on the newest Firefox update (57.0) either. The problem is still the same with deactivated adblocker(Adblocker Ultimate). But I apreciate the idea and it is not harming the system at all. That's what the three stars are for. xD
I can send you a screenshot of the closest I get to download a track. ;)
It is the exact same problem since the first time I installed it, my friend(might be more than a year ago). So it is maybe your AddOn or it could also be your description, that leaves us alone with questions like "Where the hell is it even supposed to be downoaded to?"
"Will there be a download popUp or sth. like that?".
I think regarding the past you should think about some screenshots as a "Download-For-Dummies"-Tutorial, for example.
I'm excited for the day on which I will read more than "SCDL currently downloading nothing" as its only true message. Whatever a message of succes might look like. ;)
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадhahaha. great review! unfortunately i'm not as active in support as i should be.
but just now i made new major update. that should fix most common problems like. pup up blocking or newer Firefox versions. the download location is the one set in the firefox preferences.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13387901, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hey, it might be trivial, but it took me a while, so I'd like to share this piece: when using the FF extension, make sure to add the correct protocol in front of the soundcloud address in the FF popup exceptions. If you're using https to access soundcloud, you'll have to add that in the FF settings - just adding an exception for http://soundcloud.com will not do the trick...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13354601, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5i have been searching for quite sometime now for such a thing didn't expect an add on to be this good, my only complain is the file name which has weird numbers but that's nit picking one of my top add ons
- от Пользователь Firefox 12908585, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5for a demanding guy like me, that loves having all the artwork showing on my music player ( because it looks so nice, and feels dam good) This app saves me precious time ! doing all that manually is killing me ! So this app is kinda life saver, most of the time.
It doesnt start download when track is over 1h30 i guess. (here is one exemple : https://soundcloud.com/robot-heart/mira-robot-heart-10-year-anniversary-burning-man-2017 )
I also manually download when i can get them better than mp3 128kbs
thanks man (or woman)