- от Пользователь Firefox 15536695, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5PDF Mage was previously free to use. If you now download a page to PDF, the document is suddenly protected by a password. You can't do anything with it. Unfortunately. It was a good extension. I have removed the extension again.
- от Lukeomatik, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Well, it saves web pages keeping CSS (graphics) and let you select the HTML element you are interested to but the addon require an external server to do the work... so... no thanks
- от stargate, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Makes PDF good, but I really don't like the fact that unless I pay this person I can't do anything with the PDF except read it! I don't like being FORCED to pay for something. If it is good people will generally contribute, if not(or they are forced) they won't. I think I'll try a different one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15256743, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It's not that great. It constantly distorts the webpages once converted to PDF. Other extensions I've tried work much better. I'm used to Opera where the option to convert a page to pdf was built right in. Other extensions such as "Print to PDF" work as well as that one did, but not this one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14654417, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Saves web pages well as a pdf, does not mention they are password protected. I saved 300, attempted to merge them only to find I couldn't due to the password protection.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14636275, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5When it works, its great, when it doesnt its so disappointing like sometimes you tell it to save the pdf and then when you view the pdf it made its like all white blank :( so disappointing. however when it does work, it gets EVERYTHING nothing is left out which is Great. A lot of screen pdf makers out there, always leave big parts out which pisses me off.
- от menet, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Does not function without web access.
In my only try it don't work. I stop it after waiting some seconds.
There is no right click possibility to ask a PDF creation of the web page
- от Пользователь Firefox 12663304, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5This addon works well enough if you are very undemanding. You can't customize the document, before it is created. The built-in PDF printer in Linux is more versatile in this regard. And this addon exhibits the typical Web -> PDF conversion errors: content consumes the whole paper page, i.e. no margin and page breaks cause funny text breaks. Just another example of how insufficient the paper model is in the digital age. My suggestion: ditch it and just save the web page (Ctrl+S).