- от Пользователь Firefox 13552796, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Somewhat works, but is more of an entry for r/softwaregore than a useful tool.
For example, you can pin items - but if you pin them, the app removes ALL control of where they go, and sends all icons pinned to random, nonsensical locations. You cannot control what order your tiles are in if you want them to be persistent.
To top that off, thanks to the app grabbing random and unrelated history from any point in the past to fill up the screen, it will be filled with irrelevant nonsense if you don't pin items.
Sadly, this is a really poorly thought out app that doesn't function in a useful or even correct way. I only downloaded it to change the home screen background colour, and the app disappointed even me. 2/10 at least it does something I guess?
- от Пользователь Firefox 14364967, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5With current version of firefox not work at all, "New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://927beb9e-3b9a-4996-858e-f55abf9a1063/"
There already is "True"
- от shark_bloody, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It isn't compatible with Firefox containers system.
Will cause unexpected behavior in regards to how firefox manages new tabs with the container feature, specifically, new tabs will always be opened in the default container.
This is specially annoying if you also use a tab management add-on like conex.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13807968, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5i was happy until update - evrthng's gone.
New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://69e87d6a-111b-4829-8dbe-061d87733b5c/.
Go to about:config and check dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true.
You will need to restart New Tab Tools (or just restart Firefox) for these changes to have an effect.
New Tab Tools cannot start if Firefox is set to "never remember history" or "always open in private browsing mode".
app doesn't start. says: look up about.config, set "true" etc... i did, but still doesn't work. have no idea... very disappointed.
- от ezraravin, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I have been looking for a similar extension for a long time. I was surprised by how customizable it is. Here's my new tab: http://prntscr.com/kolq6l
I had to create each picture by myself, but it was totally worth it. I think it looks slick :)
- от Javi Lagoares, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately it doensn't always work properly. The filter page does not scroll and I can see many of the domains. Sometimes to tiles get one on top of another, and it's impossible to move them elsewhere... they're really stubborn.