- от Пользователь Firefox 15140124, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I liked using it for awhile, but recently switched to Infinity New Tabs. I found this extension just didn't work more than half of the time and updating icons was just a pain.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13552796, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Somewhat works, but is more of an entry for r/softwaregore than a useful tool.
For example, you can pin items - but if you pin them, the app removes ALL control of where they go, and sends all icons pinned to random, nonsensical locations. You cannot control what order your tiles are in if you want them to be persistent.
To top that off, thanks to the app grabbing random and unrelated history from any point in the past to fill up the screen, it will be filled with irrelevant nonsense if you don't pin items.
Sadly, this is a really poorly thought out app that doesn't function in a useful or even correct way. I only downloaded it to change the home screen background colour, and the app disappointed even me. 2/10 at least it does something I guess?
- от shark_bloody, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It isn't compatible with Firefox containers system.
Will cause unexpected behavior in regards to how firefox manages new tabs with the container feature, specifically, new tabs will always be opened in the default container.
This is specially annoying if you also use a tab management add-on like conex.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13566264, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5With the newest update of New Tab Tools, any time I click on an external link to open the browser, the New Tab Tools page opens instead, and I have to leave that open before I can again click on the external link to open a new page in the browser which actually does go to the link. I assume I am not the only person with this problem and that it will be fixed
- от Пользователь Firefox 13415747, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5This extension I have defined as home page, this way I can reach it easily by pressing the Home button, or this is what I wanted because it has nothing easy. The URL that starts with "moz-extension://" and ends with "/newTab.xhtml" that I define as the home page changes constantly and there comes a time that does not load with the Home button, having to open a new tab and copy the URL again. With Firefox previous to Quantum it did not happen.
Before you could also reload the thumbnail and now this option is no longer available. Now it loads the miniatures it wants and the rest don't.
Can you fix it?
Sorry for the low rate, but this problem takes away a lot of usefulness. I know it's not your fault but the change to Quantum, but it's the way I have that you look at this query and try to fix it. When it is solved I will rate again with 5 stars.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13644773, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5下の手順通りに設定しても起動できない
New Tab Tools を正常に起動できませんでした。次の手順を試してください:
cookies が無効になっている場合は、moz-extension://299a656a-3d13-45c5-9713-ad8475c7db3a/ を例外に追加してください。
about:config を開き、dom.indexedDB.enabled の値を true に設定します。
これらの変更を有効にするには、New Tab Tools または Firefox を再起動する必要があります。
Firefox が"履歴を記憶させない"または"常にプライベートブラウジングモードで開く"に設定されている場合、New Tab Tools は起動できません。
- от Steve R, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5My original review was good but after a windows 10 update KB4023057 (has its own problems) and the Firefox update to 64.0.2 I had 2 problems, the cursor racing across the screen which appears to have gone after I removed the Win 10 update but this extn keeps crashing and when I restore the tab it also does the same thing, very frustrating and still not sure where the probIem is, but it means I have to close the tab and start again, so all I have are my sites all on the tab but tolerate the crashing.
I missed the old when FF messed around with 57 and gave me 9 tabs + suggestions. Just had a windows update, which messed up again and coincided with an FF update which wiped the old 9 tabs and my entire history!. This new one now works fine although I am having trouble with the tile displaying the icon, I wish the drag/copy was an option and also, just for me, a pin tile so I don't hit the unpin and have to start again.
This is pretty close to the pre 57 version and with a bit of tweaking will be just as good.
- от André Luiz, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Although New Tabs Tools replaces default New Tab on Firefox 57 with a more familiar layout, it doesn't work properly (for my installation, at least: Windows 32bit). I couldn't add new tiles, while the tool keeps on adding websites from navigation history without any prior warning or 'asking for consent' (and there's no option on Configuration tool to set the desired behaviour...). I miss also some kind of 'drag & drop' feature to add tiles / customize the new tab layout, as former versions of Firefox had by default.