- Оценено на 2 из 5от krokoboy, 7 месяцев назадOnly play/pause works. Personally for me it is not enough, but if you do not need anything else - I recommend it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Bastien, год назадSimple and working (no need to restart or reload or anything).
Don't need focus in my case (using pined tab).
-1 cause prev / next doesn't works (only play/pause).
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17104982, год назадworked (for yt) . . . doesnt mean its not a bit sus tho
- Оценено на 3 из 5от psahuj, год назадit has the potential, but seems to be highly buggy (at least with my keyboard)- i mapped the relevant media keys but it usually 1. only works when the yt tab is active (which makes it redundant) 2. only works when firefox is active (which makes it super redundant). I say usually because I'm not even sure why, but it varely rarely does work just when you exit the youtube active tab – but seems to cease functioning after using it as well. Not 1 star, 2 star for potential, 3 star because i give it the benefit of the doubt that it is me who cannot use it
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Nacon, 2 года назадIt need some work. Does functions with Youtube but only when Firefox is in active-focus state. Doesn't work with Anesidora (Pandora player).
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15323270, 2 года назадAll the buttons I'm using control only play/pause, despite the add-on recognizing the different keystrokes
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Ubeogesh, 2 года назадVersion 2.5.2 - all media keys work as play\pause on google play music. Also it's a bit annoying, if I have VK and Google Play Music opened at the same time (both tabs are opened), VK receives the commands.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14571061, 3 года назадVery useful addon. Along with this simple ahk script it works in non-focused browser window
#IfWinExist ahk_class MozillaWindowClass
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Elder Bolas, 3 года назадThey mentioned a Firefox bug causing only Play/Pause buttons to work, but they only work when the browser's in focus. Useless when you want to pause a song or video while in another window or a game.