- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16785947, год назадit gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- Оценено на 1 из 5от branderd, год назадSince the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17749003, год назадThe latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
Plus, after using it for a few days, it continually requires me to flush cache to bring it back to functioning. e.g. "Search" in the pop-up menu window stops working.
This is terrible, it's like the developers made sure it worked with Chrome and told everyone else they could go pound sand
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Capricorn1, год назадQuite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Ronnoo, год назадSince last update, favorites don't work. Always used this extension to full satisfaction but since the last update (Jan 17 '23) it just doesn't work anymore. Starting websites via vault or favorites just doesn't do it anymore :( I use FF Dev. Edition
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17744744, год назадI have used LastPass for YEARS, but it has been a slow spiral down the drain since selling off to LogMeIn or whoever owns that garbage company. Every single update gets worse.
The vault is less and less functional and searchable, passwords do not save or seem to save random data in the various fields of the vault, cannot search for a password from the extension anymore (all searches display no results) but doing the EXACT SAME search from the vault pulls up the login I need, however I cannot access the details nor edit them or copy them.
Fire the executives and whoever is responsible for development, communication, and quality checking. Between data breaches and consistently worse and worse "releases" or "updates," I'm finally done with LastPass for good. So disappointed I ever recommended them to others, and am now in the process of migrating to another service.. What a pain. Absolute trash. Run away and use someone else.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17744676, год назадSicherheitsrisiko ist zu Hoch. Zum wiederholten Male wurde LastPass erfolgreich gehackt, diesesmal wurde ALLES geklaut. Finger weg von LastPass. Ihr glaubt es nicht? Dann googelt, ist alles online nachlesbar.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Zen, год назадNew update is really horrible. It is not working properly. It is automatically going to one of the identities I setup and can't seem to find a way to switch identities. Product manager should be sacked.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от John DT, год назадThe last update made LastPass horrific to use on Firefox. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. Having to enter the vault every time you need a password is unnecessarily convoluted. What were they thinking?
In addition to the many past breaches, we now have a ridiculous interface. Why did I resubscribe???
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Andre, год назадThe last update made LastPass completely useless. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. The "Search your Vault" function does not find any of the passwords. The UI was significantly better in the previous version. Now, I am getting LastPass bubbles in areas of my website which do not require passwords. So frustrating.
When I click on Edit item, the system now is slow, opens up the Vault and then shows the pop-up. Before, Edit was not a hidden item and would just pop-up. The design and UI sucks now.
This change was not needed plus made the program buggy.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от bosworthdk, год назадNew update has made the extension completely useless. List of problems follows below.
The fact that this has been pushed out with what cannot have been any real testing has made me regret ever having recommended lastpass to people I know. I will never recommend it again and if this is not sorted within a few days I will migrate to another service.
If Lastpass cannot test a browser extensions core functionality I don't trust them to keep my passwords secure.
use case: i have the account info saved, but it is not automatically detected by lastpass extension.
New behavior: type search term, press enter, get taken to the "all relevant" tab, which has no relevant entries, which is why I searched.
Expected behavior: when I search, show me search results or a message that nothing was found.
Use case: i have the entry for a credit card at the top of the list in the lastpass extension (by making it a favorite, as search is borked. see above). i wish to input card details to the site i am on.
new behavior: click entry which opens a new tab with the edit window of the card details. I can then manually select and copy-paste the card no and security code, while remembering the expiry and switching tabs several times to accomplish paying with my credit card.
expected behavior: input the card details to the paymet form fields
There are other problems as well. 🤡
Update: I tried to email firstname.lastname@example.org which was listed on the extension page as the support contact and the email bounced with "554 4.3.2 mailbox busy" - great work guys... SMH
2nd update: disabling "Use improved save and fill" in advanced settings in my lastpass vault restored old behavior - thank god. still a one star review until this is resolved. also still a huge blow to my confidence in the team behind lastpass.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от DanRoger, год назадThis extension just updated and the functionality has been dramatically impaired. I can no longer launch a site from the add on, I have to go to the vault. The automatic fill in through the add on also does not recognize the website nor does it fill anything in.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17742817, год назадThe recent UI and logic updates are just a pain to deal with. When trying to add a new password through the + icon and typing a username that in part already is somewhere in the vault, the extension automatically decides to swap me over to update an existing password thinking it knows better. I am also getting far more unnecessary prompts to update passwords when I am doing nothing related to passwords. The search in the vault hasn't worked correctly. I don't understand how they managed to ruin all functionality with what seems like an UI update, but that's exactly what they did.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17742463, год назадThe latest plugin release for firefox 184.108.40.206 is not working. It doesn't provide the login credentials for a site and in the vault I cannot edit any password entry!
Update: A Firefox Update to 109.0 was pending - after doing that, the plugin worked properly.
Nevertheless only 1 start because of the poor communication and actions around the data breach.
Update 2: Still 1 star as the settings of the add-on is never saved and I have to re-set the flags after every browser start